Shen 4 1.37%
Talon 4 1.37%
Teemo 26 8.90%
Wu Kong 4 1.37%
Xin Zhao 3 1.03%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Which Top player needs nerf the most?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st HanarSpectre

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikyre View Post
I am doing this as a curiosity question and the fact that some champions are getting nerfs for reasons that community qq'd about them. I actually wanna see what the community thinks an op champion is and if riot will ever revamp the champs with this information.
Riot does nerf champions based on community feedback, but not always, they also nerf champions when they know they are "sleeper OP" even if the playerbase are completely unaware of it. The best example of this would be AP Gragas nerf when everyone still built him tank.

PentaBiII

12-29-2012

Lee Sin isn't OP top lane, but his shield bottom lane (if he's playing support) can be extremely strong. I don't know if it warrants a nerf, but with the amount of QQ on the forums about Lee as of late I'm sure Riot will cave into the whiners and over-nerf him since that's their M.O.

In context of top lane solely, Darius obviously needs the most nerfs.

Dragonease

12-29-2012

no singed? not that i think he needs to be nerfed, its just that you put fizz on there who is an unorthodox top lane and singed is not.

Mr Dhalsim

12-29-2012

vayne top. really

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Reasons for this i really do want to know. Riven was not considered op to much but apparently shes getting a huge nerf. I want to see what the community honestly thinks which champ needs a revamp/nerf.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Lol Singed is good and counters some people, but hes not currently a person alot of people qq about, hes not chosen often. And vayne top? really?

Jayeto

12-29-2012

why the F*** is irelia up there!!

Empyrius

12-29-2012

its a fair poll where the most common tops who are often complained about. People complain about her tankiness and sustain sometimes. Shes not getting many votes so most people are happy with her.

Endless Infinity

12-29-2012

The lack of Olaf is disturbing.

Weedlayer

12-29-2012

No yorick, lol

123456 ... 8