Darius is like the Terran in SC2.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Just because people couldn't stop 3 Rax Rush doesn't mean T was OP.
Actually, I think that is, by definition, OP.

Flak153

12-29-2012

don't forget that marines and tanks got nerfed into the ground. marines lost 2 damage and tanks lost like 10. high templar and archons got many buffs and zerg players stopped thinking infestors were worthless (Destiny popularized them in the same way that whitera popularized warp prisms). In the beta they were only used for very specific cheeze strats

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flak153 View Post
don't forget that marines and tanks got nerfed into the ground. marines lost 2 damage and tanks lost like 10. high templar and archons got many buffs and zerg players stopped thinking infestors were worthless ( still cracks me up)
Remember when try tired to nerf the infestor by making fungal a projectile? Blizzard hates Zerg =/

AK47WOLF

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4x0r Planet View Post
Actually, I think that is, by definition, OP.
I can see why you'd say that, but honestly when Protoss early on was like herp derp I'm not going to build units until warp tech is done, it's hard to accept their qq.

Motigg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I'm just gonna point out that the OP obviously didn't follow the scene closely. Terran was considered OP largely because of the Korean scene. The original SC2 Terran was grossly broken and was nerfed many many times before it even got to the point the Terran was not dominating the scene. Protoss and Zerg recieved many buffs during that time as well.

Hypochondria9

12-29-2012

Terran was OP bio-ball was absolutely godly, and destroyed everything. Also it was easy as hell to micro for how effective it was. It wasn't unbeatable but for the other races to win they had to completely outplay the terran. There was a reason it got nerfed so many times since the game came out.

edit: I don't think Darius is OP though

Kazadiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Darius isn't OP, but it's really hard to not be annoyed as hell when he's in the match.