Is riotnome still alive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

How about some love for this game mode? I'm tired of all the "what do you think?" threads you keep posting about. NOTHING EVER GETS DONE ABOUT IT!

naotasan

12-29-2012

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

A Slime Appears

12-29-2012

BFT nerfs and changes to the global aura came about because of those "what do you think" threads, so it's a bit unfair to say nothing ever gets done. Never mind the fact you don't snap your fingers and change the game...

Also, what if I told you people tend to take vacations around Christmas/New Years. Shouldn't you know that since schools take winter breaks too?

But really, Lightbringer will soon reveal Teemo shrooms. That alone redeems Nome. Delete Teemo.

Orphane

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
How about some love for this game mode? I'm tired of all the "what do you think?" threads you keep posting about. NOTHING EVER GETS DONE ABOUT IT!
Do people like you even read patch notes?

DiscworldDeath

12-29-2012

You know, it's called "The Holidays". Sheesh.

To you it gives more time to post on the forum in LoL related stuff, to them it gives some time to get away from it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

He probably won't be back in the office until after the holidays. They need vacations too.

Redenbacher

12-29-2012

Hey, look. It's another one of these threads, laden with the stink of entitlement.

wingstreet

12-29-2012

tbh, i think when s3 is settled we will get more support. RiotNome has a list of things that are mentioned often im sure. he has been (slowly) getting **** done. he isn't in charge of Riot though and is only a guy doing his job. it's a gift that he even comes and talks to us in DD chat and is so chill about the onslaught of questions and complaints thrown at him. it's people like him that give me faith in the fact that the game mode has not been abandoned and we will get the needed support eventually.

NamKim

12-30-2012

I was at the @Ezreal thread, it turns out that a ton of resources was focused for the pre-season changes. Such as Xyph was told to put his champion reworks on hold to focus on the season 3 itemization since that took priority.

I feel that even RiotNome's team was not spared. Even if they were, it's not like they could get much done since the implementation of the changes depend on other people who already had their hands full.

I do wish that RiotNome would interact with us more. But I have just accepted that he is Batman...or he's just tired of seeing "Kass OP" or "Ranked Where?" threads.

Shukarhazh

12-30-2012

One of those "what do you think?" threads was actually a list of changes that made it into the patch notes. The very next one? "Hey, we've made these changes. Did they do what you guys needed them to do?" If this is a crappy job by Nome, a good job will make me bow down in a level of worship generally reserved for deities.

It's still the preseason, and we're still getting changes to Dominion. USEFUL changes. These don't happen overnight.