Darius is OP, but Riot is OK with that, so...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

basra badger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Just play swain against him.

Rahgar

12-29-2012

You realize that item would actually be better on Darius than it would on carries, right?

Also - try standing in the BACK of your team next time you fight Darius.

Tejesh

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahgar View Post
You realize that item would actually be better on Darius than it would on carries, right?

Also - try standing in the BACK of your team next time you fight Darius.
ORLY? How bout if you're AD Melee going up against him in lane? What then, smart one?

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
pull range is farther than the animation, its broken
That's seriously the only issue I have with Darius. He constantly gets pulls beyond 550 range. I've been at max AA range on MF (also 550) and after stepping away with the full movespeed passive up, because I knew the **** was coming, I get yanked anyway. It doesn't seem to matter though. When he's moving he seems to get excess range on apprehend, which makes baiting it risky.

Yet even then, I don't think he's OP in design or performance. I just think that in some situations broken pulls are winning a marginal number of games they shouldn't be.

Boku Girl

12-29-2012

>Buys this item
>Buys Warmogs and Frozen Mallet
>Spam laugh while facerolling with my 567 bonus AD and 1710 bonus health

Rahgar

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesh View Post
ORLY? How bout if you're AD Melee going up against him in lane? What then, smart one?
Pick better next time. Olaf can **** you up in a 1v1 just as bad as Darius can, and nobody calls him OP, they pick ranged against him and kick his ass, just like you should against Darius.