vladamir or orianna

vladmir 4 33.33%
orianna 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Looking for a new Ap champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Shao Kahn

12-29-2012

Im either interested in orianna or vlad, i've played orianna during the free week several times and shes pretty fun. I have never played vlad and i have no idea if hes on the same tier as other often picked ap mids.

thoughts on who to pick?

Vahal

12-29-2012

I personally love Orianna, but hate Vlad. Probably because Vald seems to have an overall toxic kit that your lane mate has to deal with (Main nuke is free and heals, can pool out of almost anything, and so on) whereas Orianna works best with teammates and doesn't feel annoying to lane against.

Also, Orianna happens to be one of the best mid lane champions in the game, whereas Vlad is better off top. Ori is also more dynamic and fun to play, but that comes down to personal preference.

Luhz

12-29-2012

orianna's got more utility and sustained dps

King Shao Kahn

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahal View Post
I personally love Orianna, but hate Vlad. Probably because Vald seems to have an overall toxic kit that your lane mate has to deal with (Main nuke is free and heals, can pool out of almost anything, and so on) whereas Orianna works best with teammates and doesn't feel annoying to lane against.

Also, Orianna happens to be one of the best mid lane champions in the game, whereas Vlad is better off top. Ori is also more dynamic and fun to play, but that comes down to personal preference.
does vlad do well top? i heard he does really good with spirit visage

Vahal

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagexfanboi View Post
does vlad do well top? i heard he does really good with spirit visage
I see him almost exclusively top. I've only seen him come down to mid once or twice. His sustain is nice if you get a hextech revolver, and he's tanky enough to survive up there.

King Shao Kahn

12-29-2012

thanks for your input ^^^

The Cookie

12-29-2012

Vlad is very fun. Insane sustain, poke, and once you get hextech revolver, you have lots of damage. Ulti is good too.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I like Orianna more, but she's trickier to play.