Traversing Impassable Terrain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Yesterday I decided to play a game of J4. This was the first game i have played as him in months, and I really wanted to try him out in the new jungle. It was bad. I have never played a jungle so hard. I get my red stolen and am behind a bit. But no big deal. I jungle for a while, get a few good ganks, and I actually get ahead of the enemy jungle eventually.

All of that is beside the point however.

Jarven's ult has always been one of my favorite ult. It is just really fun and unique. When I was playing this game, it felt useless however. Three times in this game, the enemy simply walked out of it. Not flashed or used another jump, but just straight walked through my "impassable terrain." It was one of the stupidest thing I have ever seen. This ult has no use if the few champions that are played that don't have a jump can now just ignore it. The only champion is seems to block is me.

Please update fix J4 soon Riot, he is one of the most unique characters you have, and it would be great if he was useful.

PLOX.

DEAXSA

12-29-2012

lemme put this out there: poppy can stun some people against themselves, and yet cannot stun people against pillar, arena, or wall. it really bugs me =/

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

That's a glitch when it shows them inside when they aren't, I've seen people appear to walk out but it's only when they were never in there to begin with...

Latency maybe.

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkywheel View Post
That's a glitch when it shows them inside when they aren't, I've seen people appear to walk out but it's only when they were never in there to begin with...

Latency maybe.
One of the times that I mentioned was me ulting Darius top lane. He was the only one there. I am talking about using the ult on someone, then them walking out of it. I also play with <40 ping.

Slinkywheel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4x0r Planet View Post
One of the times that I mentioned was me ulting Darius top lane. He was one only one there. I am talking about using the ult on someone, then them walking out of it.
perhaps it's a glitch where they flash but it doesn't show the animation

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkywheel View Post
perhaps it's a glitch where they flash but it doesn't show the animation
It is a glitch where someone walks through your impassable terrain.

Stark Midnight

12-29-2012

any champion is a leap, gap closer, dash, flash, ect can get through your ****ty wall. Its not a bug.

FinalHP

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
any champion is a leap, gap closer, dash, flash, ect can get through your ****ty wall. Its not a bug.
Again, one of the times was when I ulted Darius top lane. It was just me and him. He walked through it. He did not flash, he did not ghost, he did not hack the game and leap. He walked through it. I had to cancel the ult to go kill him.

FinalHP

12-29-2012

I said PLOX.

PLOX RIOT.

Give your older characters some love.

WorstAlistarEver

12-29-2012

also fix the fact that skills like vayne tumble and riven valor can go through it. seriously wtf riot.
how many threads will we have to do and how many reports in the bug section will remain completly ingored?

J4 ULT => PEOPLE CAN WALK OUT OF IT WITHOUT USING SKILLS OR FLASH.
SKILLS LIKE VAYNE TUMBLE AND RIVEN VALOR CAN GO THROUGH IT.

EQ COMBO IS BUGGY AND IS NOT WORKING 50% OF THE TIME IF YOU CAST IT AT MAX RANGE.

YOU FUKIN KNOW IT FOR MONTHS NOW.

NO I DON'T WANT ANOTHER TEEMO SKIN.
I WANT YOU TO FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE.