Dark Tales- ` Life of the Jungle.'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faenux

12-31-2012

[CENTER]A light beamed across the Netherlands of space and time. An almost infinite cast of doom filled the atmosphere. Though generally a surge of excitement followed, I was not the lucky sort to hold that true in word. In fact, I quivered in my boots. Not out of coldness, but for a sense of fear cloaked me. I am a child of shadows. I am not one to fear them. Yet the feeling still permeated my aura of clarity. I look left, then right. A sigh would leave my lips. This will not work. They will all die for an army of mages will never stand before an army of tanked men.The confusion settled and I started for my journey. A long trail awaits me. There it is. The first cry of a fallen man. A limp soldier and her instrument lay on the ground only a few feet away. The silence was deafening there after. A shadow, summoned by will, falls over my form and again I stalk away. The war rages on. My men die without break. I have hidden long enough with the dense perimeter of the jungle. I break free from the first brush. HE doesn't see me yet. I know he senses my being. I lurk closer. With every will of my soul I conjure the dark to hold him there. He's slowed and I attack. A frenzy like episode. He swings. I am slowed. I will not give in. I run faster than he does. Ignition of my hatred burns his flesh. SHUT DOWN! I return to the darkness from where I once came. All in fear they shall wait. I am to avenge the deaths of my comrades. I am Jungle. I am EVELYN.[/CENTER]

Faenux

12-31-2012

Bump? >

Zacaelus

Faenux

12-31-2012

Grr.. I clicked it.

Faenux

12-31-2012

>.> Should I continue these?