Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you keep an Akali from getting fed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My nigguh totoro

Recruiter

12-29-2012

group more

SamSparta

12-29-2012

Quote:
Cronovey:
If you're dominating her so hard, perhaps you should follow her when she goes to another lane to gank instead of farming in lane?

It's not like she could even get to other lanes before you, considering you're Pantheon and all...

Good ward coverage to see where she's going and a well placed Mandrop are all that were needed to prevent it from happening.

^This is good advice... stop down voting and be like this guy rofl

SamSparta

12-29-2012

Quote:
My ****uh totoro:
group more

Believe me, I tried. >_>

NKT Baker

12-29-2012

Quote:
SamSparta:
^This is good advice... stop down voting and be like this guy rofl

Follow her or take the towers. Buy wards, take 2nd tower. If she is still roaming, take 3rd tower.

Cronovey

12-29-2012

Quote:
NtL Rain:
Follow her or take the towers. Buy wards, take 2nd tower. If she is still roaming, take 3rd tower.

This is another acceptable option. If you push hard enough, she'll be forced to return to the lane to stop your push. If she chooses to continue ganking instead of coming to defend her lane, then you'll push into their base and take an inhibitor, which makes your other lanes' minions stronger (giving them a slight pushing advantage) and gives you the ability to free roam without any worry of their minions pushing back out to your turret. Your turret is basically safe as long as the inhibitor is down if nobody returns to push it.

Zedophelia

12-29-2012

Quote:
SamSparta:
READ DIS B4 U DOWN VOTE K

I played a game awhile ago as Pantheon against Akali top. I used an aggressive playstyle to keep her away from CS. I dominated her, and when she hit level 6, I was ready. Eventually I took her turret, but then she started roaming. I always called my MIAs and I tried to ult her whenever I saw her ganking. I started roaming as well to try to catch her. She kept on getting cheap kills on our team's mid, support, and ad carry until she was 21/8. I lost with an 11/10 K/D.

And so I ask you GD, how do you keep an Akali from getting fed?

EDIT: heyyy don't downvote me guys, I'm only asking a question!

Surrender at 20 and hope next game ur teammates arent terrible, seems to be the majority of teammates are terrible though. or pick her first.

Sego Senpai

12-29-2012

Tell your teammates to ward their lanes

Leu164

12-29-2012

oracles oracles everywhere...

FANTASTICMRpl0x

12-29-2012

You can't keep an Akali from getting fed, you can only prolong the time until she does.

ZaUeRcito

12-29-2012

Get a pink ward and when a fight breaks out, put in in her shroud.
Or play Blind Sin.

But yeah, you can't control your teammates so the best way to stop her is wasting some gold and buy a pink or a ward and try to help your team.