Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] In-game Shop item bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clouds Chocobo

12-29-2012

On Summoner's Rift (Have yet to test in twisted treeline),I've noticed a minor bug when buying items in the shop. Sometimes when you buy a core item in a build, take for example the BF Sword in an Infinity Edge, right after you buy the BF Sword the complete item (IE) turned white like its buyable, even when you don't have enough gold to afford to purchase it yet. It can be simply fixed by going to another item and then back again and it will be greyed out like normal because you can't afford it yet. I've seen this happen a few times and its a bit random so I'm not entirely sure how to duplicate it. It only occurs when buying pre-req items.

Yes this happens on Dominion as well, and on the Regular client too.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Strong Idiot

12-31-2012

Oh I seen that too. I though it lights up to show you want you want to build into because i' ve seen this mostly on item with more than one builds.