Kha Zix Q vs R

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levigasm

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
You don't need E evo.

You get a speed bump on his R, which you can use 3 times with the evolution, you still get to use E once, and every time you come out of the stealth from R you proc a slow.

If you're so bad that you need to Evolve E, stop playing Kha'Zix.

Not to mention evolving R gives him the 40% Reductions from damage, which allows him to actually move through a team fight area without being instakilled.

You players with your bad positioning and bad strategies.
The amount of stupid in your post is overwhelming

Actingman

12-29-2012

Q upgrade only slightly increases your range and gives you an extra 12% of their missing health as damage. Attack someone at full health and you get no benefit, attack someone at low health and you'll probably be able to kill them without it anyways. In most games I'd say WER is the best evolution line because their bonuses just give more.

Knote

12-29-2012

W/E/Q

Who needs R?

Your job is you jump in faceroll smash Q/W for retarded dmg, and jump out or jump onto someone else and repeat.

Awaken Easley

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
EVERY proplayers evolves e, it is evolved latest on lvl 11 in EVERY tournament, it does not only give the reset, it also DOUBLES the range, if you don't evolve E YOU are just horribad.
Here we go again with this ****.

Fanboys sucking the thumbs of adolescent kids with ADHD.

Lynch

12-29-2012

R makes him look c00l3r

Awaken Easley

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by STK Tizoxic View Post
The amount of stupid in your post is overwhelming
If there was a 'respectable' way of proving I'd **** on you with Kha'Zix, I could do that.

Levigasm

12-29-2012

Quote:
If there was a 'respectable' way of proving I'd **** on you with Kha'Zix, I could do that.
There's no good reason to evolve R over E lmao

Yuan Shikai

12-29-2012

Quote:
Here we go again with this ****.

Fanboys sucking the thumbs of adolescent kids with ADHD.
Oh, sorry that I think a proplayer who has a high probability of being about a twentifold as good as you in your biggest moments in this game and would probably beat you in 99 out of 100 games knows better how to play a champ than you.

You just wanna appear cool by insinuating you don't need E and E evolvement is only for people with bad positioning, but the refreshing ump and the double range provide a nearly certain chance that stragglers won't escape while missing out on it gimps your team for your deranged sense of pride in your "good positioning"

Awaken Easley

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Oh, sorry that I think a proplayer who has a high probability of being about a twentifold as good as you in your biggest moments in this game and would probably beat you in 99 out of 100 games knows better how to play a champ than you.
OH SORRY! That you're here on the Forums, arguing about **** you have no idea about, because someone else said something about it.

How about you just DON'T try to make a post pretending you understand what is or isn't better?

How about you actually play and learn something about the champion before you imitate what someone else told you?

Levigasm

12-29-2012

Quote:
OH SORRY! That you're here on the Forums, arguing about **** you have no idea about, because someone else said something about it.

How about you just DON'T try to make a post pretending you understand what is or isn't better?

How about you actually play and learn something about the champion before you imitate what someone else told you?
I evolved R over E one time and it wasn't worth it at all. It makes his mobility suck which is a big deal if you're playing him mid.