Kha Zix Q vs R

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartlessXiao

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeApocalypse View Post
I heard it was WER or QER. Jump is always necessary from what I've heard.
W is too important as well.

killa pizza

12-29-2012

WER is the best evolve and thats it.... Q being evolved is useless

iTypics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Q for a number of tanky champions that need executing (Olaf, Singed, Riven, etc.)... R for lots of AoE or enemy stealth reveal.
And if the enemy team has neither? default q?

Awaken Easley

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzSkillshot View Post
You didn't get E evo?
Rofl.
You don't need E evo.

You get a speed bump on his R, which you can use 3 times with the evolution, you still get to use E once, and every time you come out of the stealth from R you proc a slow.

If you're so bad that you need to Evolve E, stop playing Kha'Zix.

Not to mention evolving R gives him the 40% Reductions from damage, which allows him to actually move through a team fight area without being instakilled.

You players with your bad positioning and bad strategies.

Literally Tumblr

12-29-2012

Why aren't you evolving the Q? That's the first one I get all day every day. Bonus Damage on your Q to single targets. More autoattack range, and more damage. You NEED your Q first in almost 90% of games you play.

Now, as for the others. E is always nessicary. Without the upgrade, your leap doesn't feel as satisfying or easy, plus resetting on Kills/Assists is worth it right there.

The real question is R versus W. If you find yourself playing the poke game, take W. The damage is awesome and the slow can really turn a poking fight into a winning situtation. If you are playing the Lone Wolf, running around and sniping people, get your R. It allows more proc's of your passive, damage reduction so you can probably 2v1 if you are lucky, and more movement speed is always sexy.

flowsick

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
You don't need E evo.

You get a speed bump on his R, which you can use 3 times with the evolution, you still get to use E once, and every time you come out of the stealth from R you proc a slow.

Not to mention evolving R gives him the 40% Reductions from damage, which allows him to actually move through a team fight area without being instakilled.

bad

Yuan Shikai

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
You don't need E evo.

EVERY proplayers evolves e, it is evolved latest on lvl 11 in EVERY tournament, it does not only give the reset, it also DOUBLES the range, if you don't evolve E YOU are just horribad.

Aquacity

12-29-2012

It's hard to decide because they do about the same purpose, just in a different way.

R to assassinate carries, q to fight upfront.

Xaxziminrax

12-29-2012

It depends on how the game's going and where my opponents are on the map.

If they're playing together, R. If they're kinda split too much like a lot of teams are in #YOLOQ, then Q. It all really depends. Sometimes if I'm top vs someone ranged and Squishy I'll rush Q just for the burst, but E has to be 11 then.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I always go WQE. I normally play Kha'Zix jungle, and maxing/evolving W first allows me to clear camps quickly as well as heal myself for almost full health. On top of that, it helps in ganking a bit. Applies a slowing debuff that is pretty easy to land.

I evolve Q next for that extra close up damage, and E last because of its ability to jump over everyone, allowing me to beat up the ADC who is probably sitting in the back.