Scarra Stream / Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

taye21

12-29-2012

Before the downvotes please know that I support Scarra and disable ad block while on his stream.

Now I just have a few questions/comments about Scarra and his stream.

1. Since Scarra refuses to use delay on his stream, shouldn't that be considered unfair to his teammates since many people ghost his stream when playing against him. Scarra is making $ off his stream and yet giving his team a huge disadvantage because of it. I think there should be some sort of regulation on this issue but I don't know how that would actually work.

2. Scarra is a great player but a lot of times in solo que he is pretty selfish in trying to take all the cs/kills possible, even from his teammates. He then complains about his team being weak which really doesn't make sense. Like his last game he was 9-1-0 as Lux and his team only had 11 kills and he was complaining about his team not doing damage.

One example of this is when the other team was doing Baron scarra had a chance to steal but instead, he went for a single kill with his ult.

Discuss!

I Like Tanks

12-29-2012

I watched Scarra once.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

In solo queue you're generally responsible for (trying) dominating your lane and then helping out at least 1 other if you want to consistently win as well as calling/making the plays.

His main approach in solo queue is to push a champion as far as it can possibly go so he knows his limits better for when he eventually uses them in a 'real' match.

As such taking a huge amount of cs and kills is just fine and allow him to try to snowball as hard as possible.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
In solo queue you're generally responsible for (trying) dominating your lane and then helping out at least 1 other if you want to consistently win as well as calling/making the plays.

His main approach in solo queue is to push a champion as far as it can possibly go so he knows his limits better for when he eventually uses them in a 'real' match.

As such taking a huge amount of cs and kills is just fine and allow him to try to snowball as hard as possible.
I understand your point but most people know Lux can't carry late game vs a tanky team. Also if you look at his match history, he's been losing a lot, maybe it's because of his approach to just taking everything and getting himself big instead of helping his team get big.

hes op

12-29-2012

The biggest issue is that he's always fed

Best BeatwiferNA

12-29-2012

its solo q. the only person you can trust to carry is yourself.

albeit at his elo, im sure he should trust his team mates slightly more than we do at the 1300 elo mark.. but still.

A Bronze V Noob

12-29-2012

I don't understand this post. Is this indirect QQ about him or what?

Just fyi, not everyone needs to cheat in order to win. Ghosting is for 14 year olds. I think scarra just thinks that if you have to ghost on his stream in order to beat his team, you should just feel bad.

It's no different than the good old SC2 days where CombatEX and that other fgt would always ghost destiny. Destiny knew, didnt care, still beat them sometimes.

Lusis

12-29-2012

So what your saying is that someone at 2300 Elo plays a style that causes him to lose a lot?

Interesting conclusion.

Edit: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/10077#history
Also he has won more than he has lost and is only loses are in games where he didn't get himself fed.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova06 View Post
I don't understand this post. Is this indirect QQ about him or what?

Just fyi, not everyone needs to cheat in order to win. Ghosting is for 14 year olds. I think scarra just thinks that if you have to ghost on his stream in order to beat his team, you should just feel bad.

It's no different than the good old SC2 days where CombatEX and that other fgt would always ghost destiny. Destiny knew, didnt care, still beat them sometimes.
I bolded what I'm responding to. If this was a 1v1 game like SC2 then sure that's fine. But his stream is affecting 4 other players. He should respect those 4 players and not allow such a huge disadvantage as ghosting is.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusis View Post
So what your saying is that someone at 2300 Elo plays a style that causes him to lose a lot?

Interesting conclusion.

Edit: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/10077#history
Also he has won more than he has lost and is only loses are in games where he didn't get himself fed.
Interesting conclusion in bold there since he just loss a game where he was legendary Lux.