Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Annie's broken W

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrStones

12-29-2012

Annie's W, incinerate (or was it disintegrate? I can never remember), does not cast properly in certain situations. If the place where Annie needs to be standing in order to cast the W is obstructed by minions or other champions the spell will not cast. For example, I want to farm a minion wave with W and I click to cast it, but an ally minion is standing at the "point" of the AoE cone for my W. If this is the case, W will not cast.

It's not something that is game breaking, but as someone who loves to play Annie it has caused me to die several times and missed me a couple of kills.

02KagamineLen02

12-29-2012

bump

Tsabo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Sanvich9001:
Annie's W, incinerate (or was it disintegrate? I can never remember), does not cast properly in certain situations. If the place where Annie needs to be standing in order to cast the W is obstructed by minions or other champions the spell will not cast. For example, I want to farm a minion wave with W and I click to cast it, but an ally minion is standing at the "point" of the AoE cone for my W. If this is the case, W will not cast.

It's not something that is game breaking, but as someone who loves to play Annie it has caused me to die several times and missed me a couple of kills.

It's the same that happens with Mordekaiser i think, the problem is that the cone isn't placed in the champ's feet, it's placed wherever u want it to be casted, they should change that and place the cone in this champ's feets.