Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Free Riot Points WORKS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jay Electra

12-29-2012

Psyche

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-29-2012

You realize that hovering over a thread title in the main forum shows you in a pop-up what the OP contains, right?

Taria05

12-29-2012

This might be off topic but I just realized something...
Postal Twinkie is the last Twinkie in the world. He survived the twinkie apocalypse.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-29-2012

Quote:
Taria05:
This might be off topic but I just realized something...
Postal Twinkie is the last Twinkie in the world. He survived the twinkie apocalypse.

I stared the Twinkocalypse right in the face and gave it a big old yellow fluffy cream filled middle finger!

Quision

12-29-2012

When I saw Twinkies name, I thought there was going to be something important said in this thread but instead I fell for the OP's trap, clicked too hastily.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

12-29-2012

Quote:
KeppaNil:
When I saw Twinkies name, I thought there was going to be something important said in this thread but instead I fell for the OP's trap, clicked too hastily.

My first reply was important knowledge, it would save you from falling into his trap again.