I do still wonder if any of you could manage to guess who I am

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

John BIaze

12-29-2012

I doubt it. Reason being that you all assume I have an arsenal of alternate accounts, but still haven't taken the hint that THIS is my alternate account. What's more of the dozen, or so people that frequent this subsection of the forums maybe three of them have actually been around long enough to know me.

Perhaps it is not in the hands of you young whippersnappers to figure out who I am. For now I will leave you with a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2oZWpqtNi4

Dobagoh

12-29-2012

Again with you claiming not to care, yet making a self-mastubatory thread.

also, inb4 this post gets 7 downvotes from you and your smurfs.

John BIaze

12-29-2012

Here. I'll give whoever downvotes threads around here a run for their money. There's a thumb up.

For the record though, I never said I didn't care about that. People have seemed to be awful curious. I simply do not care that you don't think highly of me, young one.

Grammatizator

12-29-2012

I don't think anyone cares who you are. I know I don't

Jesus the Friend

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
yet making a self-mastubatory thread.
"Self-masturbatory"
???

John BIaze

12-29-2012

That is true, Ssrae. Very valid point. Unless this Dobagoh fellow is insinuating that I am of the inclination that is autosexuality. In which case, that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm an average John.

How wonderful of you to step into this thread though. You're one of the few people still around that would know of me.

Colonel J

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by John BIaze View Post
That is true, Ssrae. Very valid point.
I think we can narrow this person down to someone who somewhat frequently refers to Jesus by his old name. They also have possibly shortened it to Ssrae in multiple posts in the past.

John BIaze

12-29-2012

That's some spiffy deduction, Watson.

Colonel J

12-29-2012

I'll make a shot in the dark and say you're Coedeed because of a thread I made in the past. I'm probably wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
Nic Cage did a good job in Ghost Rider though, because Johnny Blaze has no personality and so does Nic Cage.
That person knows Johnny Blaze from Ghost Rider for some reason and you shortened it to John Blaze.
(Seriously, who the hell remembers the lead's name in movies? Especially a Nick Cage movie.)

John BIaze

12-29-2012

That's a good effort, but no cigar. You, and I probably both know Coedeed well enough to know he would not put forth the effort to making a smurf account. Let alone he wouldn't post on it. You're digging though. Perhaps you can shorten the list.

Do note that that was not an insult to Coedeed. He is just a one account kind of a guy.