Need a good jungler.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YNB chode

12-29-2012

Alright, thanks everyone. I think I'm going to try out Warwick or Lee sin first.

atsned

12-30-2012

nunu and diana all the way

Martyrofsand

12-30-2012

Shyvana, mundo, lee sin require the least amount of protection and counter jungle like mad.

Amumu, hecarum, maokai, nautilas all require protection from counter jungling by their team but provide a ton of team fight presance and ganking potential.

HoWallaWoH

12-30-2012

Wow, How is it that Rammus didn't even get sneezed about in this? Amazing jungle and his taunt provides VERY early ganks. Shocker. Guess I will keep on rollin wth my Ramm-bo from the jungle.

Matsumori

12-30-2012

There's lots of options for Jungle, I wouldnt suggest Lee Sin, simply because his passive takes some getting used to, and you'll fail until you can use it properly. He is an amazing jungler, but his ganking relies heavily on you hitting a skillshot and it takes some skill to properly play him all-around.

The options really are limitless in jungle, what you want to keep in mind is to jungle efficently, you need good sustain and at least 1 gank by lv6. The point of jungling it to provide global lane pressure, it keep the enemy team on their heels and allows your team to farm and push lane, if you suck at jungling your essentially losing the game for your team.