Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need a good jungler.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YNB chode

12-29-2012

I just got some RP for Christmas and I want to buy a good jungler. Any ideas?

FireFree13

12-29-2012

Yeah don't buy a champ with RP, just get an IP boost and then buy the champ with IP after earning it. I would probably just use RP to get IP boosts or skins. The only good time to use RP on a champ is when they are on sale, say half price.

Some of my faves are:
Amumu
Malphite
Eve
WW
(and Fiora every once in a while)

Indaend

12-29-2012

Get Lee Sin, Nocturne, Dr. Mundo, Shyvana, and Skarner for your junglers.

Sbrubbles

12-29-2012

For learning purposes, I think Nunu is the best jungler. Simple to use, since your abilities are straightforward to use and you have no problem with jungle sustain.

ifeelsmited

12-29-2012

Warwick is a good starter jungle although his real ganksdont start till he gets his ult.If you have exp with jungle Lee Sin can be pretty dynamic. I guess it depends what you want to do late game for the type of jungle you are looking for.

FreljordsFinest

12-29-2012

How has nobody said Shaco yet???

bige125

12-29-2012

If youre not already a jungler shaco is not the best to start with, he is kind of hard to get the hang of in terms of ganking properly, IMO

Shiku12

12-29-2012

One of the most underplayed junglers is trundle and he is great at it with his sustain passive and great with ganks with the pillar

CrazyRabidDog

12-29-2012

I prefer warwick for jungling, i know it takes a while to gain the ult but once there you can catch up levels pre quick if used effectively. I have played trundle once or twice but found him difficult to play as a starter. Dr Mundo is another awesome starter so my two choices are either Mundo or Warwick, both exccellent in jungling and ganking.

Jesustim

12-29-2012

Utility junglers (don't bother much if ranked, most common bans at most elos);
malphite, amumu, shen, alistar

high skill cap junglers;
lee sin, nautilus

good learning junglers;
nocturne, warwick(best starting jungler, faceroll easy to farm with him thanks to sustain)

solid all-around junglers;
Maokai, Mundo

duelist junglers;
jax, panth, fiora

it really really really depends on your experience in the jungle and what you're looking for, there's a LOT of options