Can't log in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akmanet

12-29-2012

Soooo.

Just a few minutes ago I decided to get something to eat. I closed my LoL client while making something to eat. When I came back (3-4 minutes after), I wanted to log into the client again. But no!
The client keeps saying "Server is busy. Try again later" or "Cannot log in for unknown reasons".

What do?

Meteoria

12-29-2012

same D:

AuxiIium

12-29-2012

Server Status: Unavailable/Busy
1. The servers are actually down, check The Server Status Forum, there's usually an announcement.
2. You need to Enable Scripting.
3. Restart your computer
4. Your Internet Explorer is in Offline Mode, change it.
5. You're set to use a proxy server, turn it off, Internet Options -> Connection -> Lan Settings -> Set to Auto Detect
6. Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"

7. Run through the other Windows & IE Troubleshooting in the KB
8. Try powercycling (restarting) your modem.
9. Reset your Internet Security Settings, Internet Options->Advanced->Reset Button
10. Make sure your computer's clock is synced
11. Try this Fix from Microsoft https://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9657448
12. Uninstall Pando Media Booster

One of these steps should do the trick.

Akmanet

01-01-2013

I've tried everything now. Sometimes it'll let me in, sometimes it wont. And when I finally get to log in, the "front page" ALWAYS says something like this:

ERROR
There was an error loading this page

It is really bugging the living **** out of me. I literally just closed the client for 3 minutes and did NOTHING to my settings regarding internet, firewall or whatsoever. And yet.. It still manage to be filled with bugs. I even tried to uninstall/reinstall League of Legends. Didn't help at all.

Poppy The Otaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

just wait for a little while, it let me in

Akmanet

01-01-2013

It's just annoying that it has to be like this.
Another scenario I experienced earlier today was following:
When I started a game and entered Summoner's Rift, the HUD scale was max (where I've usually have it on 50%).
What sort of codes judges wether your HUD scale is 100% or 50%, even though you haven't touched the settings at all?
And what sort of codes says that I am not allowed to log in until I've tried 5-6 times and keeps giving me the "ERROR" front page??

EDIT: Even if I type the wrong password I still get the "Server is busy"-message