I'm fed ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grendz

01-26-2013

I don't get something...even if someone is actually using his brains and skills to get kills in a game and avoids deaths (i was 6-2, we surrendered cuz we were getting pwned) how am i exactly "fed"?
I know i got kills so i got the gold adv. so i'm a little ahead on items compared to the rest...but i wasn't getting free kills (cuz of enemy stupidity or something noobish).
That particular game i was playing as kat, ik kat is good at getting kills easy but...how am i fed ?

Zeno666

01-26-2013

Fed is a relative term. If you're in a very low kill game, 2 kills can make you pretty fed.

If the game has 80+ kills between both teams, you'd need several high value kills to be considered "fed" on top of a hefty minion count.

Being "Fed" isn't a number you reach, it's an advantage you reach.

Mathematics

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno666 View Post
Fed is a relative term. If you're in a very low kill game, 2 kills can make you pretty fed.

If the game has 80+ kills between both teams, you'd need several high value kills to be considered "fed" on top of a hefty minion count.

Being "Fed" isn't a number you reach, it's an advantage you reach.
Exactly. But people on low ELO and normal don't actually realize you can counter a fed champion with your CS.
I'd rather be 2/4 with 250 cs than 6/0 with 60 cs.

Grendz

01-26-2013

Ah so its more like how many champ kills u have at what stage..but still i think the term is a bit wrong cuz fed basically means u got given kills which did not happen...i also had decent cs (120+) at about 25 mins.

SargeantAnonymos

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendz View Post
Ah so its more like how many champ kills u have at what stage..but still i think the term is a bit wrong cuz fed basically means u got given kills which did not happen...i also had decent cs (120+) at about 25 mins.
fed isnt free kills. fed is being so far ahead you make the enemy team quake in their boots.

Grendz

01-26-2013

Ah.. then again it is wrong terminology i would say, because i wasn't really so far ahead of the enemy team...they had quite the same kills and cs too and they weren't really running at the sight of me...hmm

BinaryUnicycle

01-26-2013

To me being fed is when the enemy can't stop you anymore. No matter how many kills you have. Like I had a game against a MF once and we were keeping her down until she got one triple kill. We couldn't do anything after that to her. She was fed. Some champs can be fed on few kills others need more.