Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battlefield 3 Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Brute

12-29-2012

Hey, it seems like my laptop could run it but again my computer is completely unpredictable. It runs Guild Wars 2 maxed with 30 fps, but Chivalry Medieval Warfare on low with 20 fps. I'm not the brightest person about this stuff but I think it will be fine, but any help is wanted please! Thanks

edit: runs Skyrim almost maxed, with the exception of low shadows and a lower view distance.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834215371

Chiefwiggums

12-29-2012

BF3 is a lot more demanding than those games so id be surprised if you could get decent fps at the lowest settings.

EDIT: Just get BF2, its better in almost every way anyways.

TheFieldMarshal

12-29-2012

It will play BF3 on the lower settings ranged. I honestly doubt a Llano based CPU with an HD 6520G can max out skyrim even at that resolution. My A8-4500M with an OC'ed HD 7640G with DDR3 1600MHz ram can barely run those settings.