Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

askgogo

Junior Member

12-29-2012

First, he thought he had 219 wins, he felt that he is a strong man, and then, because I do not have 200 wins, so he said I was a noob.
How many wins behalf == 219 wins represent you a lot of time to play, addicted to entertainment!! Waste of time, you do not go to work and go to school? You do not self-study?
Then we play a game, the result he 0/5/0, me 12/2/13
Then, I said he is a noob, I think you only have 219 wins, but you more than 500Lose of!! Fool
Then, he said me use a strong champion cheap
Then, i said why you do not use this champion ?very noob of fool
I go online to look at his data, he really is a noob
michael722 information:
ranked: 0win 8Lose
Normal: 219win 330 Lose
He has several accounts
I will not respond to any statement my bad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustached Girl

Junior Member

12-29-2012

You really shouldn't call people out by name on forums =( Very entertaining post though...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
askgogo:
First, he thought he had 219 wins, he felt that he is a strong man, and then, because I do not have 200 wins, so he said I was a noob.
How many wins behalf == 219 wins represent you a lot of time to play, addicted to entertainment!! Waste of time, you do not go to work and go to school? You do not self-study?
Then we play a game, the result he 0/5/0, me 12/2/13
Then, I said he is a noob, I think you only have 219 wins, but you more than 500Lose of!! Fool
Then, he said me use a strong champion cheap
Then, i said why you do not use this champion ?very noob of fool
I go online to look at his data, he really is a noob
michael722 information:
ranked: 0win 8Lose
Normal: 219win 330 Lose
He has several accounts
I will not respond to any statement my bad.


Buddy, I have a full time job and well over 500 wins in normals. I also take the time to keep myself healthy, and go out at least a weekend a month. Take your addicted to entertainment and stuff it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiku12

Member

12-29-2012

don't throw out information like that, no matter how small people can get very mad lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whereomg

Junior Member

12-30-2012

I agree with askgogo say, I did not have time to play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whereomg

Junior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
OneSixthIrish:
Buddy, I have a full time job and well over 500 wins in normals. I also take the time to keep myself healthy, and go out at least a weekend a month. Take your addicted to entertainment and stuff it.

I have a full time job.
My working hours: Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 to 23:00, I go home already 0:00, and then I eat dinner and take a bath already 1:00, and the month me have two holiday.
I have no time to play ..
You a lot of time to play LOL la


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackwong1314

Junior Member

12-30-2012

Quote:
Whereomg:
I have a full time job.
My working hours: Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 to 23:00, I go home already 0:00, and then I eat dinner and take a bath already 1:00, and the month me have two holiday.
I have no time to play ..
You a lot of time to play LOL la

me too
Where are you from?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CortezSWGP

Member

12-30-2012

China by the looks of it^^^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlayerofAsmodean

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Learn to speak English please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whereomg

Junior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
CortezSWGP:
China by the looks of it^^^^

what is?
You foreigners is garbage, your country's economic problems.
Because you do not study, do not do the work!
Beggar foreigners


12