Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[How To Remake] Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Null Revolt

12-29-2012

Passive: Using an ability on an ally grants 2%/3%/4%/5% bonus HP. Using an ability on an enemy grants 2%/3%/4%/5% bonus AP.

Heavenly Wave: You deal x damage in a cone. If this ability damages an enemy, you heal all allies near you.

Retribution: You shield an ally for 3 basic attacks. If the ally is attacked by an enemy champion, the shield reflects 30%/40%/50%/60%/70% of the attack and also applies on-hit effects to the attacker.

Paying It Forward: You send a chain to either the nearest ally or enemy. The chain spreads to all nearby allies, or enemies, up to 2 additional targets. Allies affected are speed up; enemies effected are slowed.

Just Rewards: Over 5/4/3/2/1 seconds, you trade 30%/40%/50%/60%/70% of your current HP with a target.

The Null Revolt

12-29-2012

BAMP for justice

The Null Revolt

12-29-2012

and another

I dunno 38385942

12-29-2012

no, stupid idea. Karma doesn't need a rework.

Dzanio

12-30-2012

Hoober's a troll, but I have to agree with him. She's a good AP mid. I also don't like most of your abilities.

The Null Revolt

12-30-2012

Quote:
Dzanio:
Hoober's a troll, but I have to agree with him. She's a good AP mid. I also don't like most of your abilities.

Riot's remaking her anyway, we don't have much of a choice.

plz honor me

Recruiter

12-30-2012

karma is good at mid..

Kawaknight

12-30-2012

Karma is a good champion, she doesn't need a remake at all, i main her in 3's ranked, and whoever i lane with loves me

Dzanio

12-30-2012

Quote:
The Null Revolt:
Riot's remaking her anyway, we don't have much of a choice.

I know they're remaking her, and some modifications to her abilities wouldn't hurt. I just don't think a complete revision is in order.

Dzanio

12-30-2012

Quote:
plz honor me:
karma is good at mid..

Try it if you don't believe it