So which champion is imba?

Mad Cow 4 50.00%
Angry Girl Person 0 0%
Hobo in the Park 2 25.00%
They're all pretty garbage 2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Trying to understand the mind of a LoL player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wwong3

12-29-2012

DO NOT ANSWER THIS POLL IF YOU PLAYED DOTA.

If you *only tried dota and quit* or never played dota before then answer this question. I sincerely want to know the opinions of the outside community. Hopefully this won't attract too many trolls. =.=;
Please do not vote in this poll if you played dota to the point of understanding the game. You are however free to reply. :|

I will list three heroes(champions) and you guys tell me which one is the most overpowered. Keep in mind that AP does not scale. =]

Stats are lv 16 stats! WITHOUT ITEMS

#1 Mad Cow
Stats--- Melee
High HP | 1423
High Damage | 105
Average Attackspeed | 0.84 attacks per second
Little Mana | 559 mana

Skills---
1. Select an enemy anywhere in the map and you will charge at the enemy breaking the ingame movespeed limit. All enemies in your path will take damage and be stunned for 2.4 seconds including the selected target. The target being charged at cannot hide in fog of war once charge has initiated. Will ignore all terrain as well during charge. You can stop your own charge. (35s CD) + (100mana)
2. ALL allies around you gain 18% movespeed, you included.
3. 17% of the time your auto attack will stun an enemy for 1.6 and deal a bonus 150 damage. (hint hint, stack aspd for perma stun lock!)
4. Flash toward an enemy, deal 600 damage and then stun that enemy for 1.6 seconds. (75s CD) + (175 mana) (Hint hint, will give no care about binds)

Champion #2 Angry Girl Person
Stats------- Ranged
Average HP | 948
Average Damage | 99
Low attack speed | 0.82
High Mana | 1001

Skills-----
1. Deal 280 damage in a cone shape in direction of your choice. (8.5s CD) + (140 mana)
2. After 0.5 seconds, deal 280 damage in a small area and stun for 1.6 seconds. (7s CD) +(125 mana)
3. Bonus movespeed and attack speed after casting a spell, stacks 3 times. 85 attack speed + 7% movespeed per stack.
4. Deals 950 damage to a single target enemy. (50s CD) + (680 mana) (Hint hint : Total spell burst damage = 1510 before MR reductions, 1132.5 after MR reductions... pretty much insta death without MR or Hp items.)
Remember! They do not scale! What you see here is without items, and will not increase with items!

Champion #3 - Hobo in the park
Stats--- Ranged
Average Hp | 1062
Below Average Damage | 97
Average Aspd | 0.87
Average Mana | 858

Skills-----
1. Create a circle of destructible trees in a small location for 5 seconds. Big enough to trap 1 dude, 2 dudes if they're standing on top of each other. (8s CD) + (160 mana)
2. Teleport to any location after 3 seconds of channeling. (20s CD) + (50 mana)
3. Summon 5 minions that deal less damage than normal minions, and gives 1/2 the gold a normal minion would give if killed. (37s CD) + (160 mana)
4. Hits all *visible* enemies on the map for 350 damage. (60s CD) + (250 mana)

So once again, only auto attack scales and AP/Skills do not scale! Who do you think would be banned most often. Answer only if you've never played DotA. Thank you!

Edit : I only put skills at their max level and disregarded their lower level versions. Not sure how that'll affect your judgement but the ultimates do not start off that strong.

Edit 2: If you do respond please explain your reasoning! >_< I can't understand why you chose what you chose if you don't tell me!!!

Edit 3: Added Cooldowns, mana cost, and stats at lv 16 in response to "vcadoda"

Kodoku

12-29-2012

Mad Cow sounds baller, but I'm going to go with the hobo.

Teleport anywhere anytime for a gank/anti-gank, can summon an obstruction to block an escape, use minions to surround/trap someone trying to get away, etc. Sounds hella abusive.

First two both lack defensive abilities, good offense but easy to shut down - powerful but not overpowered.

CyrusofIreland

12-29-2012

IM A MAN OF MY OWN ACCORD, AINT NO ONE GOT NUTTIN ON MAH THANG, No Nuttin can go nuttin against my insanity of sanity and clarity, or is it Clarity and Sanity? Or Sanity Insanity Loony tunes!?

Something along them lines of obscure references, dilly dally, nut shots and brain hemorrhages. People oft look at like i'm some sort of quack, so I duck them! Nyeheheheh. You know, they throw bread, I steal it and go QUACK MOFOS!

Ahh Insanity, Lunacy...How I love thee madness!

Crimsonprodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Mad Cow

OP

Stun lock GG.

have tf on your team, if someone is alone Chaaarge.

They die, 4v5, GG.

c4lm

12-29-2012

Obviously furion is more OP than Lina and SB.

Ohwait

Jaykoboy

12-29-2012

The only person I recognize from my brief shot at DotA is Hobo, but I'm not giving any spoilers as to who he is. (However, he speaks for the trees.)

I'm putting my money on the first. I know that DotA limits the MS, so breaking that limit is rather ridiculous, and if they can't hide while you're casting it on them...well...I know that a lot of characters (Hobo included) require vision to do well. But otherwise, he's relatively balanced.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

The question is what are the cool downs.

Without looking at how many times you can use a spell you cannot tell which champion will be op. A simple example, Karthus's ult is not incredibly OP due to the long cool down. If Karthus could R every 10 seconds, it would be one of the most OP champs.

Also collision detection for spells would be nice to know. Is it the size of a a small champion, does this champion have a gigantic hit box.

It is easy to come to a conclusion when you only mention what the spells do. However by leaving out important information, players will most likely choose the champion with more stuns. What sounds great on paper does not always work well in practice.

Coedeed

12-29-2012

Yup Nature's Prophet.

wwong3

12-29-2012

Adding cooldowns! >_< Sorry sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrusofIreland View Post
IM A MAN OF MY OWN ACCORD, AINT NO ONE GOT NUTTIN ON MAH THANG, No Nuttin can go nuttin against my insanity of sanity and clarity, or is it Clarity and Sanity? Or Sanity Insanity Loony tunes!?

Something along them lines of obscure references, dilly dally, nut shots and brain hemorrhages. People oft look at like i'm some sort of quack, so I duck them! Nyeheheheh. You know, they throw bread, I steal it and go QUACK MOFOS!

Ahh Insanity, Lunacy...How I love thee madness!
you're awesome! :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Mad Cow sounds baller, but I'm going to go with the hobo.

Teleport anywhere anytime for a gank/anti-gank, can summon an obstruction to block an escape, use minions to surround/trap someone trying to get away, etc. Sounds hella abusive.

First two both lack defensive abilities, good offense but easy to shut down - powerful but not overpowered.
Thanks for editing to add the reason / thought process behind it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcadoda View Post
The question is what are the cool downs.

Without looking at how many times you can use a spell you cannot tell which champion will be op. A simple example, Karthus's ult is not incredibly OP due to the long cool down. If Karthus could R every 10 seconds, it would be one of the most OP champs.

Also collision detection for spells would be nice to know. Is it the size of a a small champion, does this champion have a gigantic hit box.

It is easy to come to a conclusion when you only mention what the spells do. However by leaving out important information, players will most likely choose the champion with more stuns. What sounds great on paper does not always work well in practice.
Added CD, Manacost, and stats to show HP and Manacost. Thank you for pointing it out!
Champions have a clear hitbox. And I agree about the last part but I wanted to know the thought process so I skipped it lol... sorry. added it in now. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
Yup Nature's Prophet.
Thanks for not voting and only replying ^-^