Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

steps to countering talon mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tomukai

12-29-2012

switch lanes with your top laner
or
pick riven mid

themoreyouknow (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpqcnfNjd11qabfx1o1_400.gif)

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-29-2012

Or you could leave your mid in mid and they just lane as though there's a bursty assassin in the lane...... you know, like theyre supposed to lane anyways?

Zalenoth

12-29-2012

People have a hard time not getting hit by the slow.. For more experienced players, When/if he tele's on you attempt to run behind him at the exact moment. He will 80% miss the slow. after lvl 3 his silence is his goto spell. until then just know his range.

FatDrunkenDwarf

12-29-2012

From my experience, I feel like Gragas is a good matchup against Talon, It seems that either I win or its a stalemate. But this might be because I might be fighting bad Talons.

FalconKneePunch

12-29-2012

Build armor. As a Veigar I once just built early armor with the boots and farmed up with my Q until I got to the point where he could hardly hurt me and I would punish him whenever he would go in for cs. That way I got higher AP and was pretty much untouchable to the Talon. Went 2-0 in mid with twice as much farm.

Armor, health pots, boots, and smart positioning.

Zalenoth

12-29-2012

a little armor goes a long way vs talon