New 5v5 Team Looking For New Roster: 1300-1500 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carpe Omni Aurum

12-28-2012

Team: Flawless Symmetry

Hey fellow summoners, I'm looking to create a new ranked team. After loosely playing solo queue ranked, I wanted to be able to get together with a few other people and play some games and get better. I main ADC, and I'm looking for a few more people to adequately play together as a team.

I'm also looking for mature players who don't troll, want to win, and have fun.

Just add me in game (Carpe Omni Aurum) or post here and we can discuss.

Also, it would help a ton if you could post your time zone so we can get together at a time and do some scrims and such.

Current Elo: 1243
Top Elo: 1375

Edit: Team is filling up fast. 3 new members already! If you've got the skill, join on up!

Edit 2: Every role is filled at the moment, but 3 more can fit on the roster. We can always switch around the team.

Carpe Omni Aurum

12-29-2012

bump

Cpt Zack

12-29-2012

Hello, I'm interested in playing on the team. I'm in PST time zone. Add Zakarus in game!

League of Hooks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

i am on est time zone and i do mid, my elo is fairly low but i mainly do mid. its low cause of trolls etc. u guys know about that

Zorohon

12-29-2012

What positions are you still looking for?

Japandrew

12-30-2012

My IGN is Pyrodis, and I'm a 1560 bot laner, but I'm comfortable filling in any role. I'm usually on the east coast but I'm in California for the holidays. Add me if you want to give it a whirl.

Carpe Omni Aurum

12-30-2012

bump, added a few of you!

CheddarCheeX

12-30-2012

My friend and I (I'm Mid/adc and he's support/mid) are looking for a team. we know the game very well. I sent you a request in-game hope to talk to you soon!

Carpe Omni Aurum

12-31-2012

bump, thinking about doing a custom game with potential team members to see who's good enough to join!