remove GA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zamíel

12-29-2012

Theres a reason the dota equivalent of GA is only dropped by roshan and you can't buy something like. They knew how strong the ability was and knew it shouldn't be available to anyone at any given time.

DenareDragon

12-29-2012

If they remove Georgia, where are people going to get their peaches and pecans?

Zamíel

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenareDragon View Post
If they remove Georgia, where are people going to get their peaches and pecans?
I've been to Georgia and honestly as a mammal with a higher brain function I think it would be a service to all intelligent life if the brain dead back water hicks that live in that state and most of the south for that matter were wiped clean off the planet.

EyceAether

12-29-2012

Riot needs to do something about GA, its still a strong item. It would still be a strong item even if it had no other stats.

hes op

12-29-2012

I agree hes op

A Woket

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladeviper View Post
i think they should do what was posted in a thread, remove the stats from it and just have the passive, its strong enough on its own without the need to give defensive stats as well

I wouldn't buy GA if it weren't for those stats. It would make the item completely useless.

Jimmy The Goat

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Woket View Post
I wouldn't buy GA if it weren't for those stats. It would make the item completely useless.
well it wouldn't because most people use GA so they can get a good initiate or so your adc can have a plan b if he gets caught.

One enemy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drzombieface View Post
LolHomeguard + Tele + that GA.

No thanks. I don't want someone dying then instantly coming back to a fight with full health and moving faster than a Kenyan on methamphetamines.
the term is african american, not kenyan. some people

Bic The Lighter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by One enemy View Post
the term is african american, not kenyan. some people
are you trolling? i can't tell. his statement made perfect sense and had me rolling irl

General Quackers

12-29-2012

The concept of GA is broken beyond all righteous hell. If you're dying, GA is a horrible item to build because if they can burn you once, they can burn you 1.3 times after GA pops you back up.

On the other hand, if you are absolutely never dying, GA becomes your best snowball item build ever. If they can't kill you, then they won't even want to try if you come rolling in sporting a GA.

The best solution is the just ax the GA effect entirely and bring in something more compatible with the current game.