"We hate so fast, and we love too slow"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I don't think love should be a conditional thing. If love is conditional then I guess there is plenty of room to hate. Honestly, I think love should be unconditional.

ThaBizness

12-29-2012

Again Mere, you're an overweight hilbilly, that is so unmotivated that you think it's acceptable to half ass your goals.

You tell me why anyone you view as a role model is an acceptable role model for real people based on what you've become.

In the 80's people used to put full carpeting in their bathrooms because it was cute and stylish but in theory it wasn't a good idea. What ended up happening would be people pissing on the carpet and it would leave a horrible oder you couldn't get rid of.

Pink is the carpet and people that look up to her are the oder.

Powerstoned

12-29-2012

I love much quicker than I hate someone.

Personally, when I meet someone for the first time, unlike most people, I give them 100% trust, because they've not screwed me yet.

John BIaze

12-29-2012

I would go so far as to say that there is not a single person on this planet that I hate. Trust me. You can get on my **** list, but that only excludes you socially from what my realm of reason is. You're still going to get your flat tire fixed if you are stuck.

The problem with loving, and hating is that often times we hate people, because we see them as not worth our time. That is not about hate, that is a respect issue. I am only going to put as much time and effort into you as you do. You may not be worth my time, but you are worth yours.