"We hate so fast, and we love too slow"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Thoughts?

Do you think you hate more quickly than love?
Do you think it is justified to be cautious in loving? Or that people are too cautious?

Taria05

12-29-2012

"I am an automatic steeple for depressed and lonely people, my heart while in it's cage is used to give and not receive a thing."

"But the only funny thing is that I don't know how to give myself advice."

Ansaa

12-29-2012

Well yeah a lot of people hate fast cause it is way easier rather than trying to get to know people and it makes me sad but i try to love as best I can and if everyone did that the world would be a better place

Plus "We hate too fast and we love too slow" is an exact quote from a P!nk song and P!nk is one of my role-models

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwxt6s0FPo

ThaBizness

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Plus "We hate too fast and we love too slow" is an exact quote from a P!nk song and P!nk is one of my role-models

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERwxt6s0FPo

This is probably why the world sucks now. Look at the people that are being looked up to.

Ansaa

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
This is probably why the world sucks now. Look at the people that are being looked up to.
Well I'd like to know why you think that please explain why you're hating rather than loving already

c4lm

12-29-2012

P!nk is super gay

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I think the big issue comes from how society and general has brought up this generation. You see it when you go to the mall or Walmart - a kid starts flipping his **** because his mom won't buy him a new toy. Society has impregnated a majority of the population with a sense of entitlement - that they should get something because they deserve it, and not receiving something from someone means that they are now an enemy.

Another thing I have noticed in media is that it is laced with postmodern ideas promoting the "self" over others. I think when people start focus on the self with everything they also begin to push everyone else out, losing all love, if any, for that person when they are wronged.

I don't try to be like the rest of the world. I'm also not trying to brag, either. One of the things I try to do on a daily basis is make at least one person's day better in any sort of way. Whether it be a kind word, gesture, or a smile, I want to make them happy in one way or another.

(Now I'm answering your questions)

Honestly, if I had to talk about myself, I would say that I love too much. I don't think I could ever hate a person. Hate has serious implications behind it. I've been told that I'm too naive, that I think too highly of someone before getting to know them and often end up disappointed, or that people end up using me for my good deeds. Why can't we just do good and not worry about being used?

Before I go on answering your questions about cautious love, I want to be clear with my definition. When I say love, I essentially mean to have compassion and respect for someone and to confirm it with kindness. I don't mean love in a romantic sense.

I don't think that you should have to be cautious with love at all. You should be a little cautious with trust, but never with love. If you cautiously love someone, do you really love them? I cautiously trust the homeless man I give food to won't pull out a gun and carjack me.

Hope this answers your questions, Mere.

ThaBizness

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
Well I'd like to know why you think that please explain why you're hating rather than loving already
You provoked me. Act normal and I'd have nothing but love. Talk stupid about how Pink is a role model and you're asking me to "hate"

Don't worry though, it's not your generations fault you're weak, apparently it's Pinks. You probably don't know better

Mere Intricacy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
I think the big issue comes from how society and general has brought up this generation. You see it when you go to the mall or Walmart - a kid starts flipping his **** because his mom won't buy him a new toy. Society has impregnated a majority of the population with a sense of entitlement - that they should get something because they deserve it, and not receiving something from someone means that they are now an enemy.

Another thing I have noticed in media is that it is laced with postmodern ideas promoting the "self" over others. I think when people start focus on the self with everything they also begin to push everyone else out, losing all love, if any, for that person when they are wronged.

I don't try to be like the rest of the world. I'm also not trying to brag, either. One of the things I try to do on a daily basis is make at least one person's day better in any sort of way. Whether it be a kind word, gesture, or a smile, I want to make them happy in one way or another.

(Now I'm answering your questions)

Honestly, if I had to talk about myself, I would say that I love too much. I don't think I could ever hate a person. Hate has serious implications behind it. I've been told that I'm too naive, that I think too highly of someone before getting to know them and often end up disappointed, or that people end up using me for my good deeds. Why can't we just do good and not worry about being used?

Before I go on answering your questions about cautious love, I want to be clear with my definition. When I say love, I essentially mean to have compassion and respect for someone and to confirm it with kindness. I don't mean love in a romantic sense.

I don't think that you should have to be cautious with love at all. You should be a little cautious with trust, but never with love. If you cautiously love someone, do you really love them? I cautiously trust the homeless man I give food to won't pull out a gun and carjack me.

Hope this answers your questions, Mere.
Yes it does, thank you.
I tend to agree with you on most fronts.
My definition of love is someone I care about.
And in that sense am very quickly to become attached and deeply care for someone.
I think I'm also hasity in the romance sense.

I think the only reason you'd ned to be cautious with love, is if you had a fear of not being loved back. In which I feel a lot of people do. It is easier to put up a wall and block things out rather than feel them.

@FOP. Also I think P!nk is a fine role model. Any reason why you think she isn't?

Ansaa

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
You provoked me. Act normal and I'd have nothing but love. Talk stupid about how Pink is a role model and you're asking me to "hate"

Don't worry though, it's not your generations fault you're weak, apparently it's Pinks. You probably don't know better
That doesn't make sense, "act normal"... are you saying you don't like anyone? That isn't normal. I like P!nk, a person... and you think that isn't normal? Also, I'm not from P!nks generation either, I'm not even in the same generation as when she was very popular either. And by the way, this generation is actually better, atleast in Canada we're doing great (cause we weren't affected so badly by the economy, we have peace in Canada and with the world too)

"Talk stupid about how pink is a role model" I don't get that sentence, maybe its poor grammar or maybe you don't make any sense.

Either way, if you're so full of hate Im not gonna let you bring me down to your level. Keep living your stressed out life trying to hurt people over the internet, I hope you get better one day.