How to counter Pantheon top lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corrupt Angel

12-31-2012

I main Pantheon and the only real counters I've found are Cho'gath and Malphite. Malphite is amost always banned and Cho'Gath mainly jungles. He is one of the strongest champs in the game. His late game is bad if he builds pure damage. Almost got a penta today in solo que.

ImANoobInLeague

01-04-2013

im surprised no one mentioned jayce? he's still rules top im my opinion that is :P i wonder if ap yi can do top also xD

SUP3R J3SUS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesustim View Post
panth is a solid ad caster, so your choices are to take 1) a beefy (yorick, cho, as previously mentioned)

2) a superior duelist (well played fiora,jax, etc)

3) a hyper sustain with a little beef (warwick, nasus)

group one straight up ignores him in lane and punishes anything he tries, group two out trades and harasses him out of lane, and group three simply restores anything he knocks off and adds beef to prevent one shot combos.
ftfy

adc

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt Angel View Post
I main Pantheon and the only real counters I've found are Cho'gath and Malphite. Malphite is amost always banned and Cho'Gath mainly jungles. He is one of the strongest champs in the game. His late game is bad if he builds pure damage. Almost got a penta today in solo que.
All. Of. My. Wat.

Aamon2500

01-04-2013

I've played quite a deal games with pantheon and i've foung out the Cho'Gath is a strong counter against pantheon. Jax is another champ that can counter him but Nasus in my opinion is one of the best counters that i've experienced. He has superior sustain he can take all of Pantheons pokes and shrugh it of. He can push pantheon off lane if he wants to.