Nunu needs a serious revamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaGuti

12-15-2012

I don't usually post or share my ideas on these forums about the various champions but been playing Nunu o ora bit now and i must say his cons heavily out way his pros. 90 % of all champions can counter his ult no problem. I came up with an alternate effect for his ult that can maybe fix the problem.

Absolute zero
While channeling for three seconds, slows nearby by enemy movement by 25% and attack speed by 50%. A violent blizzard storm damages enemy in the area for () + ability power over the duration at then end of the effect all enemies that endured the full duration are frozen in place for .5 seconds. If canceled early by an enemy champion all champions in the affected area are frozen in place by hypothermia for 1.5 seconds

-Or maybe since blood boil saps the area of heat, We can make it so if used while blood boil is active then these effects will take place. Many different approaches here.

-Another idea might be to allow his Consume to be usable on enemy champions.

-Maybe then Nunu would be a little more viable choice other than just picking him for his blood boil.

Thank you for taking the time to read my idea!

ChronoNitros

12-15-2012

Nunu, in my opinion, is balanced. I play nunu, and i wait untill the enemy uses most or all of their stuns, or cast in a bush. Blood boil is fine, and so is consume. Ice blast has a low cooldown and deals a great amount of damage and kills their ADC in someways.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

If this was true, why does he see constant tourney play?

Yuan Shikai

12-15-2012

Sorry, but I laughed hard.

Nunu is easily one of the 5 strongest champs in the whole game. He EXCELS at jungle and support, he is a superb mid and he shuts down pretty much ANY champ top during the laning phase, even though his lategame damage as a toplaner is not THAT amazing.

WhiteCakes

12-15-2012

Nunu is my main. I play him in mid, top,.and jungle. His late game is a bit weak, but he is fine. If you need some advice message me in game.

Zaurok

12-15-2012

His blood boil on the RADC is borderline broken which is why he makes a great support. His Nuke also slows down the AS of whomever he casts it on making bottom lane a pain for the opponent. Then he can ult to apply another AS debuff for the duration of the ult AND insane damage if the enemy stays in it.

His ult is meant to peel people off of your carry and punish anyone staying in it. Using your ult and getting interrupted means you did your job. They burnt CC on you (assuming it wasn't an AoE CC) instead of your carry.

cAZNc54

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

yea i was about to say what Zaurok said about the ult. Nunu's ult is a pseudo taunt and meant to get people to save their skills to use on nunu instead of the stronger champions on your team. i think what riot did with his ult was fantastic. it offers all players fun when nunu's ult goes on with people finding the right situation to use nunu ult and the counterplay against it.

overall i'd say nunu is pretty good where he stands.

alfavhunter

12-15-2012

if anythign was changed on nunu i would say make his consume able to heal for 10% of his HP OR the base amount / scalign it already has, whichever is greater, that way it still stays consistant if you build a lot of HP / defence (if your teem needed a tank) instead of an AP bruiser build

DaGuti

12-15-2012

Mhmm, well i never saw it that way Zaurok and everyone elses thoughts and opinions. Thanks for you replies! Makes me feel better that i get interrupted every time now lol.

glitjch

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Sorry, but I laughed hard.

Nunu is easily one of the 5 strongest champs in the whole game. He EXCELS at jungle and support, he is a superb mid and he shuts down pretty much ANY champ top during the laning phase, even though his lategame damage as a toplaner is not THAT amazing.
In mid lane, Nunu is 2nd to AP Yi as difficult to play against. Very sustained.