Why are you trying to harass the ADC when they have support Ali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Travosaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Why are you wasting your time? He's just going to knock you away. Why not try harassing Ali instead and force him out of the lane repeatedly so that he's weak and the adc is vulnerable? Think!

Hieronymus Bosch

12-29-2012

would you rather your support just sit in the bush doing nothing?

Luhz

12-29-2012

Why would you harass ali? He heals himself back for more than he heals his lane partner, and even if he didn't, the whole point of harass is to keep the enemy from farming.

he's not farming.

notanxj9smurf

12-29-2012

because i main lulu and my glitterlance harass just bursts out laughing at alistar and his wimpy short-range headbutt.

Kim Jong Peel

12-29-2012

Supports don't lose gold if they leave lane, the ADC does though.

Nard Daawg

12-29-2012

Alistar is just like Blitzcrank countering wise. Just ward the brush he stands in

DarkTemplar99

12-29-2012

The battle should not be engadged until you can bait out alistar's skills and make him wiff. As soon as he misses, you can pretty much win the fight.

cmck

12-29-2012

Stop telling them to harass me! It gets annoying when you keep poking my bush. Even if it doesn't force me out of lane still....

One enemy

12-29-2012

but....

profit

riot pls

N0TxSMURFING

12-29-2012

If the alistar is out of position I don't see what's wrong with harassing him for free. You just harass whoever you can the safest. In in all out trade it might be better to go for the adc, but even then you might just want to hit the support if you can safely kill the supp and then both back out alive.