Sick and tired of premades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samuri Kni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I'm sick and tired of being matched up with retarded premades..
I normally premade 5 man or 4 man but we never act like dicks to the random soloq'er..

So just last game I go searching for a game and get paired up, the game starts and all is well and this jarvan on our team is a diamond player even though my normal elo is definitely not that high (probs around 1400)

So I die for first blood as I was playing Tryndamenere for the time in a long time.

I then proceed to get 5 kills and go 5-1 while I watch my Jarvan and Gragas alternate deaths while the Nidalee still complains about how I died for first blood and how they are all going to report me and how it's 4 people so that's 4 reports (she also stated how the tribunal is full of dumb****s but that's aside the point).

By this point our jarvan is like 0-3, Gragas like 0-5 and bot lane also like 1-2 and 1-3 with me still being 5-1.

Gragas suddenly ragequits and afk's at base along with nidalee and right when the 20 minute mark rolls along they rage surrender even with my voting of no because 4 people is the majority.

All in all, this is stupid.

Also, the Jarvan defo. bought is account so where do I report this kind of behavior (lol 2k wins diamond jarvan).

Samuri Kni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Bump for visibility

Sn0wY

12-29-2012

make friends

Samuri Kni

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wY View Post
make friends
Are you sure you can read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuri Kni View Post
I normally premade 5 man or 4 man but we never act like dicks to the random soloq'er..

I soloq 1/20 games at most

Scorpia

12-29-2012

as long as they buy cleavers i am fine..

Shmibble

12-29-2012

The thing is if you get in queue with a premade that either doesn't suck or is generally friendly you may never know it but when you get queued with one that is like "We a 4 man so stfu and do what we say random" then threads like this get posted.

Samuri Kni

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmibble View Post
The thing is if you get in queue with a premade that either doesn't suck or is generally friendly you may never know it but when you get queued with one that is like "We a 4 man so stfu and do what we say random" then threads like this get posted.
That's what i'm saying, but for now i've only played one game and it's with losers like these.

KickinInTheFront

12-29-2012

I agree and upvote!!!

all the time!!!!!!!!!

Samuri Kni

12-29-2012

Bump

Karl0072

12-29-2012

Bump for justice.