Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Statues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

12-29-2012

umm...imma look ur rune masteries...sec...

10thVangola

12-29-2012

in my main?

10thVangola

12-29-2012

this is my main btw lol which is banned but ya i will get all those things back again.

deirin

12-29-2012

im looking in 10thvangola

...you kinda should get flat mr or mr on lvl...how do you build usually?

bah...nvm...ill see i guess....specting u...

10thVangola

12-29-2012

i always build the same with him unless they have hard AD i get tabi's but the build is the same.

deirin

12-29-2012

ah man....i think u gonna lose that match...cuz...lost 3 tower and they got so much more hp...

oh...think its over...kinda missed some part...

10thVangola

12-29-2012

Im also going to be giving a 24/hr warz trial key.

10thVangola

12-29-2012

My stream is live and a few people are liking the page, please note i also have 4 warz trial keys not 1 sorry.

i will also be giving those away to random people who like the page in a week. so like away.

for those who dont know the game warz. http://thewarz.com/

adc

12-29-2012

Quote:
10thVangola:
My stream is live and a few people are liking the page, please note i also have 4 warz trial keys not 1 sorry.

i will also be giving those away to random people who like the page in a week. so like away.

for those who dont know the game warz. http://thewarz.com/

The WarZ is a horrible game with horrible developers. Shame on your for even linking their crappy, horrible, unfinished product.

For anyone not in the know, this was all over Reddit last week. They're a crappy company (their CEO even called the players ******s publicly) who refuses to give refunds. They listed their game on Steam, saying it had tons of features that... It didn't have! Steam took it down quickly and issued a refund, thankfully, but the game itself is still trash. You have to wait 4 hours to respawn (unless you buy yourself back in, of course).

10thVangola

12-29-2012

Quote:
AD Bottom:
The WarZ is a horrible game with horrible developers. Shame on your for even linking their crappy, horrible, unfinished product.

For anyone not in the know, this was all over Reddit last week. They're a crappy company (their CEO even called the players ******s publicly) who refuses to give refunds. They listed their game on Steam, saying it had tons of features that... It didn't have! Steam took it down quickly and issued a refund, thankfully, but the game itself is still trash. You have to wait 4 hours to respawn (unless you buy yourself back in, of course).

1) the game is great.

2) its a game on alpha age that as been getting alot of good feed back and is good.

3) Its a new game, think of it when minecraft came out so buggy, but look at the game now, its thriving. Warz is going to thrive. its doing good. But hey alot of people such as yourself dont like alot of things maybe life itself lol =P

but its a good game i like it and so do many others. anyways if u want to follow, and hope u might get a key or the season 2 statue then follow. and in a week or so i will select someone random.