Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EleJames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

i want some new summoner icons. are there any achievements to unlock them?

suggestions:

• champion icons (win a ranked game with a champ, unlock his icon {all champs would get one} )
  • dragon icon ( last-hit dragon in a normal/ranked game)
  • barron icon (last-hit barron in a normal/ranked game)
  • victory icon (win a ranked game)
  • pentakill icon (get a pentakil in a normal game)
  • ranked pentakill icon (do it in ranked)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daejin View Post
You could also unlock them for the forums maybe? To get that little bit of recognition.
let us use them for the forums!!!

also a Tribunal Icon??? for accuracy in judgement or clean record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton Mylkos View Post
A chicken, proof that you voted yes on surrender.
haha

EleJames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

If you have any suggestions for achievable icons, please post them!

DaejinTye

05-31-2011

Ha! I got robbed out of SSOOO many Quadra and Pentakills (I've never got it to credit me, though I did kill all 5 of them in 3 seconds.) the thought of an icon for it pisses me off...

Ranting aside... I'd like some more icons, but they're barely noticable as it stands. Maybe if they were a little higher profile, I'd support this more whole-heartedly.

You could also unlock them for the forums maybe? To get that little bit of recognition.

Ashton Mylkos

06-12-2011

A chicken, proof that you voted yes on surrender.

EleJames

06-12-2011

hahaha great

DaejinTye

06-12-2011

also a Tribunal Icon??? for accuracy in judgement or clean record?[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I've earned it with my 100% accuracy. (I know I'm 100% for 2 main reasons. 1: Every case I got was blatant leaver/abusive language. I mean, 10 games where his highest level EVER was 6? Really? Oh, and the N word makin' up the whole of their vocab. 2: I've coutned how many cases I voted on, and how many I got right and credit for, via email notifications.)

That aside, we need a full list of icon ideas. I'm not creative enough for that, since my challenges will far FAR out-weigh anything anyone even cares to do... Or attempt...

EleJames

06-13-2011

agreed

EleJames

06-16-2011

bump

EleJames

06-23-2011

bump

EleJames

06-25-2011

bump