Jungle buff "sharing" needs a revamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

more interaction with the opponent in lane does not equal effectiveness.
a chogath can hit 5 Qs in a 1v1 if he's solo top and none score a winning combo, but a jungle chogath landing one Q is a likely kill in a ganking scenario.
Likewise, a master yi with Red Buff (which will be his only CC if he took smite flash/ghost) will be a far more effective ganker then a master yi without it, where as the adc might only get some good harass down, a master yi ganking with red buff is far likelier to score a kill.

Yi Bot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnChoGath View Post
more interaction with the opponent in lane does not equal effectiveness.
a chogath can hit 5 Qs in a 1v1 if he's solo top and none score a winning combo, but a jungle chogath landing one Q is a likely kill in a ganking scenario.
Likewise, a master yi with Red Buff (which will be his only CC if he took smite flash/ghost) will be a far more effective ganker then a master yi without it, where as the adc might only get some good harass down, a master yi ganking with red buff is far likelier to score a kill.
Exactly.

NeoBluereaper

12-29-2012

Lizards are red
Golems are blue
You are the jungler
So you tell them 'FU'

Ternce

12-29-2012

Really, what do expect Riot to do?

"Mom, I don't have any crackers because I keep giving them away."

What's the issue here?

Bakinam

12-29-2012

Jungling is a very hard role because of how unpredictable it is....each game is different, every teammate, every enemy, every gank, every invasion. If I went into every game with the same champion, leveling up the same abilities, buying the same items, using the same route, and giving every buff after 1st to my laners..I wouldn't win much.You can't plan out everything.

When it comes to buffs it's the same thing. I have had games as followed.... Blue 2 and up Red 1 and up Blue 1 and up Red 1 and up Blue 0 Red 0 Blue 2 and up Red 3 and up Blue 2 and 4 Red 0 (repeat with all variations). Maybe mid is blue dependent but careless, maybe mid is blue dependent but good, maybe mid is not blue dependent but good, maybe mid is not blue dependent and bad, maybe the laning phase is taking longer than usual, maybe my carry is afk, maybe my carry already has a slow (Ashe), maybe my carry dies too much (repeat with all variations)

Game could go in all directions, buffs go to where the jungler thinks they should go.That is up to his good judgement and his alone. Do not tell people how to play, also try not to sound like such an ******* whenever you post. I know it's really hard.

Hyru

12-29-2012

No forum badge on OP, no merit for your opinion. Kthxbai.

Emissary Of Gorz

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
List 3 indisputable reasons, each, for a jungler to keep red and blue buff during the laning phase. Illustrate how that helps their team more than giving teammates the buffs while they lane.
1. Mid is feeding or the lane is in a state of unrepairibility.

2. Red helps sooo much with ganks and with a leeona, taric, or any cc support bot lane does neec it DURING lane.

3. Im the one who is fed off of very successful ganks and it makes sense i have a slow, extra damage, etc.

4. Mid doesnt use mana.

want me to keep going? People who think buffs BELONG to the laners are often times the "mid or feed" players who dont know how to play the role. l2play please!

mambawarrior0

12-29-2012

I give red to the support so their autoattack harass actually hurts and so that they reliably slow the enemy if they don't have a built-in slow.

Jushiiro

12-29-2012

I wish they would have deleted blue buff with season 3, and actually given people mana regen. -.-

edit: replaced rather, with something more interesting.

Mustaphah

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
if i want my buff, i keep it. I keep 2nd or even 3rd blue if it'll make my life easier and i don't feel like having it being difficult

i tell them im keeping the buff. If they attempt to steal it i never pass them another one. If they are successful i afk
How the f*ck did you get plat