"Support", why are you 0/5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jocular

12-29-2012

As the guy who usually defers roles to others, I get stuck with support a lot. If you're dying so that the ADC lives that's one thing, but if you're just dying... either way they'll blame you.

smashs

12-29-2012

I feel you so much lolll i made a thread about this like 2 days ago..every god damn game I join ranked, kids who insta spam MID TOP ADC....eventually the other nice person calls jungle and I end up supporting. They end up not knowing what to build, where to ward, 0 map awareness, and after 4 death in their lane go " gg "...GG WHAT YOU **** **** stop insta spamming roles in caps lock in a game if you don't know what to do in your lane and call GG after you fed 4 times.

Bottom line, I feel you. At the very least out of 15 games I had 1 game where jungler aknowledged i was the only one who knew what to do even tho i was like 0/6 on a support because the rest of my team couldn't play what they called

Oh and don't even try to be nice about it when you join the game, don't be like "I think i will go top, not trying to be rude but I am first or second pick and I would like to do that role i've been supporting the past 17 games"

The answer will be "fine we will be 2 top" or "me top or I feed" (point is, he will feed whether he thinks hes doing it on purpose or not, even if you let him be the top he will feed because he is bad and can't play".

I feel for you!

EvilPinkamina

12-29-2012

Try support Elise. You might get flamed at first but it's REALLY GOOD and REALLY FUN.

And it was K

12-29-2012

And if you do accidentally get a kill "OMG WTF NOOB SUPPORT KILL STEAL".

Fortunately, I've mostly run in to pleasant ADCs for like the past 2 months. It's been wonderful.

Iron Angel 2k3

12-29-2012

I have mixed experiences. Once I played Sona and accidentally got kill sleft and right, had like 17 kills by the end. I apologized every time, but the rest of the team thought it was funny. By the end I had built every single aura item I could fit in my inventory (Bulwark, Zeke's, WOTA, Banner, Shurelyas, and Shard for the hell of it) and my whole team was god mode while they were near me and they thought it was great. Those are the games you remember, not the ****ty ones. Just keep that in mind.

the treekicker

12-29-2012

These past few days have been miserable with all the kids home on break. Every game is trolls/ragers that demand lanes. It's miserable, debating on quitting for a while

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
Still waiting on that device that allows people to punch another through their monitors.
it's called words. use them wisely. punch a noob in the brain with your sheer knowledge, and them mind **** him.

NobSaiboot

12-29-2012

Let's face it : Most of these kids play Call of Duty, or Halo, or games that don't heavily rely on teams. So the whole Support thing is a little out of their reach.

(My apologies to the kids that do understand how supports work, there's enough of your generation that are arsehoes. :/ )

Xeilin

12-29-2012

Best experience I had with this was when my AD carry called me out for being bad in allchat and everyone on the enemy team just said

/all lol no you just suck

It is sort of sad when the enemy team backs you up while your own team tries to chew you to pieces over trying to save them =(

Ronin1700

12-29-2012

i think its silly when toons call roles anyways and expect to get them, this isnt who calls it 1st!!! i understand saying ' my best lanes are top or support" but its not a race to see who can call what role 1st, wtf