"Support", why are you 0/5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

randomgiraffe

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsario View Post
Not true. Pick someone who can save their butt and proceed to do so regularly and you'll get fewer complaints. True, some people always complain and there are always bad games, but I've found that the better I've gotten at support, the fewer complaints I get. And when I was less skilled, there were a lot more of them and it was rather painful to get my skills up to a decent level.

But yeah, 0/5 is not a bad end game score. Not at all. Just make sure you don't feed, keep a good number of assists and do what you can to feed the carry and it's not too bad. I like to see if I can get more assists than CS, but it's not like I pass up CS that would otherwise be lost.
I have this problem where, I can't play the same champs over and over and over again. It bores me. I made it a priority to own every champ for this reason. Pros and cons of it?
Pros
- I've become versatile in where I can lane
- I can effectively use every single champion in case of trades or whatnot.
- I know how every champion plays, what abilities they have and what they do, their strengths and weaknesses and their tells.
Cons
- I usually never play the same champion twice which never puts me in good grooves.
- ARAMs tend to get aggravating.

If I was Janna, I would've got my ADC fed and not died as much. I just can't help it sometimes. I get in moods to want to use certain champs and I do. That mood was not a Janna mood. lol

Redskizzers

12-29-2012

If there's a 5% chance you can save your carry at the cost of your life, as the support player you TAKE THAT CHANCE. Supports die for other peoples mistakes just as often as their own, that's why when they have 0/7/9 you don't get mad at them or blame them for losing the whole game.

There are always situations where this isn't the case (you're playing Sona and they need your ult for team fights or whatever) but it often is the case. Not always, but often.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

"Support, why didn't you go base? You had 5% health and I pinged you back"

"Because *you* had 5% health also, and staying to protect/give you a chance to go back to base was more important than my life. Now explain why 4 creeps -3 of which you didn't successfully last hit, I may add- was more important than both our lives?"

randomgiraffe

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv1 Facecheck GG View Post
"Support, why didn't you go base? You had 5% health and I pinged you back"

"Because *you* had 5% health also, and staying to protect/give you a chance to go back to base was more important than my life. Now explain why 4 creeps -3 of which you didn't successfully last hit, I may add- was more important than both our lives?"
Too many times lol. The autoattack ADC's are definitely some of the worst to have to lane with. sometimes I get fed up and last hit for them. Better me than a minion getting that CS right? c:

Shadowed Ruby

12-29-2012

Some supports are very suited to being ''suicide supports'', going 0 / 10 in good games. Nunu and Taric come to mind, Leona a bit. Their heavy aggressive melee or close range support moves and offhanded tankiness suit the role perfectly.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

best thread ever

Drukyul

12-29-2012

This one time as support, I went 0/5/5 and the enemy ADC also went 0/5/5.

...their Sona got a bunch of AP and carried the game. WTF.

Pijji

12-29-2012

this is why i don't play support anymore

all you kids gonna call lanes and autolock then you get to be a kill lane bot with me. I can't carry you if i'm playing 0cs support

WorstAlistarEver

12-29-2012

"me and "X" are going AD and support bot."
ennemy teams have Grave taric?
they both instalock ashe and soraka.

"Don't worry my friend is very good soraka we win"

*DODGE*

Jockes

12-29-2012

well in this game suport role is kinda hard to people to understand. i like to play suport. i play a few matches with a 2/6/40. i participate in every single kill my team did, every single one... and i have my top laner asking why im feding with a 2/6 score. but thats the deal they will never know how to play the role and they thinkk they are the best players in this game, so i just sit without talking still playing suport doing my best and when i have those matches enjoy my ELO