"Support", why are you 0/5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Joo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgiraffe View Post
Because I'm the support you retarded jackass. You guys are the ones who call roles that have to carry and can't seem to do it. I would throw you over my back and try to win, but I'm always the nice guy that decides to support because everyone else has an ego that believes they're the greatest carry alive.

I cannot honestly believe that it's only me facing this same exact situation nearly every game. What's worse is the kids are still home for winter break which makes it harder to not want to punch an unborn child in a random woman's womb. Just can't seem to catch a break lately. I won't even touch the ranked button until these trolls go back to school and learn some common sense and grammar.

its ok kid your break is over soon

randomgiraffe

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakesh View Post
Point to me to non brain-dead or non retarded carry (only seen two in all my time in solo Q)

when the ad carry does dies its them 70% of the time its them doing some thing really dumb
No they have every right to accuse me of dying a lot. I did. I think I only had 4 assist when I had 5 deaths. My Caitlyn didn't seem to know that 3 traps could be set at a time. She constantly E'd herself into fights which left herself with no escape when her flash was burned. I took a few nose dives to keep her from dying a few times (distracting the enemies) because I had her at 3/1 at one point. Unfortunately, Nami isn't the best escape artist and I died, When laning ended I was 0/5/4 and Cait was 4/4/0. Unsuccessful jungler ganks (from a Yorick jungler) didn't really help much either but I did what I could.

I'm definitely not playing support wrong though. I ward EVERYTHING. We never got ganked by the enemy jungler. Cait just thought nose diving into a Sona ult would prove effective every time. She was wrong :/

Cpt Joo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL

Do people seriously take the game this seriously? LMAO

yup he is angry lonely person so he calls people kids and acts tough to make himself feel better

Enviously

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL

Do people seriously take the game this seriously? LMAO
Is there something wrong with being upset when people stop you from having fun during a recreational activity?

Fathootz

12-29-2012

The best is when you are support and you are trying to tell your team to play smarter and they are all like "look at your score"

and then i like what? my score of 2/5/40?

Aakesh

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgiraffe View Post
No they have every right to accuse me of dying a lot. I did. I think I only had 4 assist when I had 5 deaths. My Caitlyn didn't seem to know that 3 traps could be set at a time. She constantly E'd herself into fights which left herself with no escape when her flash was burned. I took a few nose dives to keep her from dying a few times (distracting the enemies) because I had her at 3/1 at one point. Unfortunately, Nami isn't the best escape artist and I died, When laning ended I was 0/5/4 and Cait was 4/4/0. Unsuccessful jungler ganks (from a Yorick jungler) didn't really help much either but I did what I could.

I'm definitely not playing support wrong though. I ward EVERYTHING. We never got ganked by the enemy jungler. Cait just thought nose diving into a Sona ult would prove effective every time. She was wrong :/

Its fine and all if you die to save the carry/help him/her to get kills.

But if she was that bad would of just let her die.

but that's just me.

Torene

12-29-2012

Been there, done that. Extremely extremely irritating. I almost exclusively support lux now, I find if you don't go with a healer the ADC isn't quite as much of a dumbass. It's like none of them have ever heard of cooldowns and they all expect you to save their asses.

Duke Br0heimer

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wosie View Post
yup he is angry lonely person so he calls people kids and acts tough to make himself feel better
You called him a kid yourself, so you must be an angry lonely person too.

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Well then... see you at the end of time? :*(

Torene

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakesh View Post
But if she was that bad would of just let her die.

but that's just me.

True, but then you get *****ed at for letting them die.