"Support", why are you 0/5?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UtvaraHellkite

12-29-2012

Support doesn't mean you need to/should die often. You might be doing it wrong.

Duke Br0heimer

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Being the support doesn't excuse dying a lot.

I despise people who think that. Not having kills? not a problem, dying 10 times? definitely a problem.
Maybe if his carry wasn't braindead he wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself to save him.

Brohoof

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynette View Post
What level are you?
Because I've been playing for a bit over a month and learnt about everything I have to know. Now just need practice.
I believe you are simply in a lower level range..
Not to rain on your parade, but that isn't a very good attitude. You should looke to constantly improve all aspects, including game knowledge.

Baren

12-29-2012

That might be true, but why are you 0/5?

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgiraffe View Post
Because I'm the support you retarded jackass. You guys are the ones who call roles that have to carry and can't seem to do it. I would throw you over my back and try to win, but I'm always the nice guy that decides to support because everyone else has an ego that believes they're the greatest carry alive.

I cannot honestly believe that it's only me facing this same exact situation nearly every game. What's worse is the kids are still home for winter break which makes it harder to not want to punch an unborn child in a random woman's womb. Just can't seem to catch a break lately. I won't even touch the ranked button until these trolls go back to school and learn some common sense and grammar.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL

Do people seriously take the game this seriously? LMAO

randomgiraffe

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynette View Post
What level are you?
Because I've been playing for a bit over a month and learnt about everything I have to know. Now just need practice.
I believe you are simply in a lower level range..
I'm level 30. I've been playing since season 1. I own every champ and almost a skin for every champ. I've learned as much as I can and am still learning because you can never learn everything in a game that is constantly changing. It's not that I'm playing in a lower level range, it's that I'm playing in a community with a large number of players that don't care about anyone else's experience or fun.

For me, this game is amazing. It is definitely on my top 5 games of all time. I'm just having an extremely difficult time dealing with the player base as of late. I've taken a break for a month a while back but they trolls have not subsided. I want to be able to enjoy this game the way I could back in season 1 and early season 2 but I'm finding harder and harder to believe that that day will ever come again.

Aakesh

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtvaraHellkite View Post
Support doesn't mean you need to/should die often. You might be doing it wrong.

Point to me to non brain-dead or non retarded carry (only seen two in all my time in solo Q)

when the ad carry does dies its them 70% of the time its them doing some thing really dumb

Raumschiff

12-29-2012

I've had an ADC tell to me tank the turret as Sona....at lvl 6....... just let that sink in for a few.

Taiju

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaver View Post
it's not only you, I rarely if ever call roles and routinely end up support with a guy who instantly called AD carry and then obviously has no idea how to actually play AD carry
That's why if I play support, I usually pick a more aggressive one, like Kayle, or Shen. Just in case the ADC doesn't actually know how to carry properly, I can switch my play style and items (albeit not instantly) to a more aggressive stance instead of playing passively/not farming.

The only downside to that is that if I DO end up switching roles from support to whatever, I have less than 10 CS, which is no bueno.

Asylum Lux

12-29-2012

Whenever someone asks me what my score is or points out my score when I'm playing support, I respond with the AD carry's score.

123456 ... 7