Curious. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzraTwitch

12-29-2012

With the new mana itemization avalaible (Tear into Seraphs, Cheap Athenes, Morellos) has anyone tried taking spammers who can take advantage of tear (Syndra for example) or RoA users (Morgana) mid and just letting the Jungler take Blues a bit longer?

Junglers are so starved right now it seems if you did this you would have a serious advantage over the other team.

OLunaJ

12-29-2012

Agreed.

Kazadiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Yeah, But the thing is that second, Third, and Fourth Blue are really really helpful, cause you rarely have the mana regen you need in that range unless your lane opponent is a damn fool.

EzraTwitch

12-29-2012

I play a lot of mages (Xerath, Syndra, Anni, Malzahar, Brand) , and I quite often don't actually need blue, it just makes my lane way easier 9/10 times I would be fine with out it. Brand is probably the only one that is a real resource Hog but that can be easily fixed with a chalice with out losing out in any real way to your opposing laner in terms of damage since it comes with MR (talking about 1v1 here of course). Hell when I play Malzahar I straight tell the jungler "I dont need any blues until the mid tower is gone and I start roaming".

I think given the new itemization it might be a good idea to start letting jungler have blue again in S3 unless the midlane is facing someone who is gonna hard push them out of lane if they are unable to spam hard (Anivia, or Morgana for example).

I just feel that in S3 who the blue goes to might be a more situational thing then it was by the end of season 2

EzraTwitch

12-29-2012

bump GD to fast these days.