"Support", why are you 0/5?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

randomgiraffe

12-29-2012

Because I'm the support you retarded jackass. You guys are the ones who call roles that have to carry and can't seem to do it. I would throw you over my back and try to win, but I'm always the nice guy that decides to support because everyone else has an ego that believes they're the greatest carry alive.

I cannot honestly believe that it's only me facing this same exact situation nearly every game. What's worse is the kids are still home for winter break which makes it harder to not want to punch an unborn child in a random woman's womb. Just can't seem to catch a break lately. I won't even touch the ranked button until these trolls go back to school and learn some common sense and grammar.

Iustis

12-29-2012

0/0/5 right or 0/5/X and had to save his ass a bit to not lose the lane?

JoeDerp

12-29-2012

Still waiting on that device that allows people to punch another through their monitors.

Leaver

12-29-2012

it's not only you, I rarely if ever call roles and routinely end up support with a guy who instantly called AD carry and then obviously has no idea how to actually play AD carry

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgiraffe View Post
and learn some common sense and grammar.
Well then... see you at the end of time? :*(

Ynette

12-29-2012

What level are you?
Because I've been playing for a bit over a month and learnt about everything I have to know. Now just need practice.
I believe you are simply in a lower level range..

Ethereal Muse

12-29-2012

But if you don't have at least double the assists or have fed the enemy carry 5 early kills (especially), that's definitely an issue.

Jesus the Friend

12-29-2012

Being the support doesn't excuse dying a lot.

I despise people who think that. Not having kills? not a problem, dying 10 times? definitely a problem.

Brohoof

12-29-2012

This is missing a lot of context. If you were 0/5/30, that's one thing. But if you are 0/5/2 ten minutes in then I think they have a right to ask.

randomgiraffe

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iustis View Post
0/0/5 right or 0/5/X and had to save his ass a bit to not lose the lane?

Doesn't really matter what your score ends up. They always complain. You could ask you top why he's 0/3 and they'll always come back with a "Why are you 0/2?" You can't reply with "because I'm support" because they just cannot seem to understand this concept that supports are trying to get their ADC fed, not themselves.

Trolls will be trolls. Children will be children.

12345 ... 7