What do u do with obvious trolls in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaDeathDragon

12-29-2012

Intentional feeding, and i mean big time. Doesnt even grp up with a team once? How do u even handle that in ranked? It makes it 4v5 basically, actually worse if their feeding!

Iv never seen so many ppl not want to win a game in my life!

KnightxSScarlett

12-29-2012

I carry them with Akali.

Flamezthecat

12-29-2012

There is nothing you can do to be honest, I deal with them as well. I was almost at gold and lost 8 in a row to trolls. You have to try to catch them in champion select and while it may hurt you to do it, Dodge. It is better then losing hard to get elo. Go play an aram or find something else to do for thirty minutes.

VYRUKS PIPIRUKS

12-29-2012

In selection try to talk with Your team as much as possible. It will be obvious who's new/bad/troll. Nothing much we can really do :/

Vrykonik

12-29-2012

I've won some 4v5's in my time. You just have to play better to compensate for them. Most of them are not intentionally feeding but just not good. You can try to help by babysitting their lane when you're owning your own. If you're not good enough to win your own... your team isn't winning theirs... well then your team just got outplayed in general. That isn't to say your team mates were the only bad players.

LoLersBane

12-29-2012

grit your teeth punch a pillow and move on, raging will only get you reported and if it's a troll you give him the satisfaction of knowing that he got to you.

DTG Dr Dazzle

12-29-2012

Report them and hope for the better.