Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[SKIN] - Canada Day Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barbossal

12-29-2012

Hey everyone!

We have some American patriotism themed skins such as Uncle Ryze, and I'd really like to see a celebratory Canadian themed skin.

The idea is to get Sejuani dressed up in a Canadian 'Mounty' uniform. Then she either gets to ride a giant savage beaver or moose. Either way, could be an epic and hilarious skin.

Thoughts?

Big Bill 64

12-29-2012

What about Mountie Hecarim? I like your idea, though, especially if it means Sej gets a new skin

Deleven

12-29-2012

maple-maokai as well plz

NobSaiboot

12-29-2012

We could recolor The Mighty Jax for canada.

Gsniper

12-29-2012

being as how the staff and company is from the USA, i think it was appropriate that ryze got the moment of glory and left at that.

Shrouded Snake

12-29-2012

Quote:
Barbossal:
Hey everyone!

We have some American patriotism themed skins such as Uncle Ryze, and I'd really like to see a celebratory Canadian themed skin.

The idea is to get Sejuani dressed up in a Canadian 'Mounty' uniform. Then she either gets to ride a giant savage beaver or moose. Either way, could be an epic and hilarious skin.

Thoughts?

I vote moose mount. If we're ever going to get a beaver in the game, It'll be a beaver champion. We already got a bug, fish, cat, rat and maybe a duck.