[SKIN] - Canada Day Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barbossal

12-28-2012

Hey everyone!

We have some American patriotism themed skins such as Uncle Ryze, and I'd really like to see a celebratory Canadian themed skin.

The idea is to get Sejuani dressed up in a Canadian 'Mounty' uniform. Then she either gets to ride a giant savage beaver or moose. Either way, could be an epic and hilarious skin.

Thoughts?

Big Bill 64

12-29-2012

What about Mountie Hecarim? I like your idea, though, especially if it means Sej gets a new skin

Deleven

12-29-2012

maple-maokai as well plz

NobSaiboot

12-29-2012

We could recolor The Mighty Jax for canada.

Gsniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

being as how the staff and company is from the USA, i think it was appropriate that ryze got the moment of glory and left at that.

Shrouded Snake

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbossal View Post
Hey everyone!

We have some American patriotism themed skins such as Uncle Ryze, and I'd really like to see a celebratory Canadian themed skin.

The idea is to get Sejuani dressed up in a Canadian 'Mounty' uniform. Then she either gets to ride a giant savage beaver or moose. Either way, could be an epic and hilarious skin.

Thoughts?
I vote moose mount. If we're ever going to get a beaver in the game, It'll be a beaver champion. We already got a bug, fish, cat, rat and maybe a duck.