getting banned WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxDoyllinxx

12-28-2012

and on top of that I been playing this game for 3 years and never got banned

Samurai047

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDoyllinxx View Post
no man i get banned for what?
Obviously a series of leaves. One leave will never make you banned. Simple as that. Tell us the truth, otherwise, your post is just stupid and pointless.

xxDoyllinxx

12-28-2012

dude that unfair ive been playing this computer and the game for 3 years and and always got booted but i got banned now??

xxDoyllinxx

12-28-2012

and i not a leaver or i dont surrender and what do u know

Samurai047

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDoyllinxx View Post
and i not a leaver or i dont surrender and what do u know
I know that one leave doesn't get you banned. In this situation, what I know or don't is irrelevant when you are obviously not telling us the full story.

Brohoof

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai047 View Post
I know that one leave doesn't get you banned. In this situation, what I know or don't is irrelevant when you are obviously not telling us the full story.
He seems to have trouble fully understanding English, perhaps you're being to quick to draw conclusions.

@OP Go to your e-mail you used to register your account, and see if there is something known as a 'reform card' in there. If there is, post it here.

BlazingWalrus

12-29-2012

You were banned one of two ways.

Leave Buster: An automated system which monitors leaves over time.
If this is what banned you it will not be undone regardless of the reason(s) for your leaving games (bug splat, rage quit or any other DC'ing issues). The best option is to send in a support ticket so Riot has a record of your bug splat issue (attach any bug splat reports you have generated and saved to your ticket). If this was the cause of your ban you will have received an email automatically upon placement of the ban explaining the reason and length of the ban.

Tribunal: If you were banned via the Tribunal you will have received a Reform Card which states the reason(s) you were banned with the length of the ban. Again, if the issue was bug splat related open a ticket and include the bug splat file generated. If you were banned in the Tribunal for other reasons (besides leaving games) these will be included.

Either way you can post your Reform Card from the Tribunal on this thread through the provided link in the email or screen cap the email from the Leave Buster system and post it. Then you might get some community support but until then it's all unsupported and you won't earn any sympathy.

xxDoyllinxx

12-29-2012

thx BlazingWalrus that helped thx

xxDoyllinxx

12-29-2012

ok now what ? its nov. 30th

Zedophelia

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai047 View Post
Obviously a series of leaves. One leave will never make you banned. Simple as that. Tell us the truth, otherwise, your post is just stupid and pointless.
5 reports, one game, spam punish, end of story.