Do you like this idea?

Yes! 3 50.00%
No! 3 50.00%
Indifferent 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Suggestion for Yasuo being UP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarmicKatri

12-18-2013

One simple change can change Yasuos entire early game. Just let him use his dash on allied minions. A ton of champions can already do this. I understand that this will make him more mobile but people are saying he needs a buff anyway. This would be a buff that doesn't effect his damage output and increase his skill cap.

Lemme know what ya think, don't vote No without a reason why please. Skewing the polls.

LuminesDragon

12-18-2013

I just want him to be able to hold his cc longer, like if it would just degrade his flow if you hold it in.

Millea

12-18-2013

I believe that he needs more testing before any drastic changes.

Kopikatsu

12-18-2013

Noooooo. Having a 0 CD dash is a little much as it is. Being able to dash to any valid target is eeeeeeeeh.

IPulsar

12-18-2013

No, because the only thing he needs is mr scaling. Even if they nerf his shield a bit to do it mr scaling would make him a million times more viable.

TachyonLark

12-18-2013

people are already complaining about lee dashing to ally minions and his has like a 9 second cooldown...

KarmicKatri

12-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millea View Post
I believe that he needs more testing before any drastic changes.

Agreed I am just trying to help with him. Anyone I encounter tends to believe he is UP but I wouldn't know and neither would they.