Shade, The Copycat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Pulse

05-07-2013

I've had this idea for awhile but never got around to making one. There might already be a champion like this but i have rights to post my ideas lol.

I will add to this over the next couple days so please comment about anything.

Shade, The Copycat

Assassin, Stealth, Melee

Damage 56 (+4)
Health 380 (+80)
Mana 250 (+46)
Move Speed 345 (+0.0)
Armor 12 (+3.5)
Magic Resist 30 (+0.5)
Health Regen 4.5 (+0.5)
Mana Regen 7 (+0.6)

Passive: Each time hes hit his Ability power goes up .02/.04/.06/.08/.1/.12/.14/.16/.18/.2. Stacks to 10 times Cooldown to move up a stack is 2 sec. A Stack is lost every 5 sec out of combat.

Q. Disperse: Skillshot silence for 1.5 sec, hit on contact 40/60/80/100/120 (+.8 Ap) when it strikes a champion it makes you invisible for 1 sec after 2 sec of the hit. Cooldown 15/14/13/12/11Range 900.

W. Corona: Throws a Spiked barb in a skill shot hits multiple targets at the end of the range or hits a champion it blows up. Initial damage 65/80/105/130/150 (+.9 Ap). Explosion 70/100/130/160/200 (+.7 Ap). Cooldown 5sec Range 1000

E. Mimic: Stabs an enemy 20/40/60/80/100 (+1.5 Attack Damage) with a ritual dagger copying their ultimate. He must then cast the skill again and he channels for 3 sec giving himself their ultimate. He then has their ultimate for 3 deaths or until another copy. When someone is stabbed it automatically gets rid of the ultimate he had. Cooldown 30/28/26/24/22 Range 400

R. Lich: Nothing if nothing is stored. Can clone pre 6 and use lv 6. Uses the ultimate he has stored it does the damage that the current Ultimate would do for the Champion who got stabbed. Plus 35% of his AP. When he uses his ultimate he pulls out a magical Box and the Ultimate comes out of it.

His ultimate can be useful on multiple occasions but other champions have the fact that he needs to get close to clone their ultimate and he has to channel it still. It might seem his ultimate is overpowered but u gotta remember other mids have stuns and silences to keep him away so obviously he would counter certain champions like Kassidin and Katarina.

Note his W only applies explosion on champions not the initial damage.

An Example of his Ultimate on someone used in mid alot. Lets say Shade vs Lux. Lux's Ult is strong, Shade wants to copy it right? He walks toward Lux she snares him, and he backs off. Lets try again he throws his Q hits Lux he goes invisible and hes invisible but hes too far away Lux backs off when shes hit when the silence wears off she snares him. Once more shall we? Shade really wants her Ultimate as shes lv 5 he throws his Q hits Lux flashes stabs and runs away while hes invisible he successfully got her ultimate he goes to Channel it under tower but Amumu throws a bandage from his wraiths stopping his channel, losing his ultimate. You have to be smart about using Shades abilities and be very careful when you channel your E.

Notes: Some champions like Orianna, Wukong and Annie. How would you copy their ultimate? Annies would just frankly summon a Tibbers out of the box on his spot, Orianna's Ult would throw a ball like Orianna's Q but do no damage and when activated again uses the Ult. Wukong's he would pull out a Staff unlike Wukongs and spin with it.
Notes: He can uses Jax's Ultimate Passive and Yorick's Ult.
Notes: Changing Champions Are his complete weakness. He can ult Champions like Elise, Nidalee, and Jayce but instead he'll get an Ultimate similar to Leblanc when he does. Say he stabs Jayce channels Ult he instead gets his W again bot with the 35% buff until he stabs someone else.

If you have any questions how some Champions Ult would work please comment.

Mynx The Origin

05-16-2013

Sorry about taking so long to get to this.
I'm pressed for time so I have to make this short.

His skills and ratios seem to point towards him being a burst mage. Is that right?
As for his ult, how would that work for ults like Yi's Highlander? Would it call out a Yi clone to attack enemies? If so. how is the clone's power determined?

Overall, I like him, but you need to find ways to abuse the enemies ults against them. :3
Hey, Darius, get dunked.

Blood Pulse

05-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynx The Origin View Post
Sorry about taking so long to get to this.
I'm pressed for time so I have to make this short.

His skills and ratios seem to point towards him being a burst mage. Is that right?
As for his ult, how would that work for ults like Yi's Highlander? Would it call out a Yi clone to attack enemies? If so. how is the clone's power determined?

Overall, I like him, but you need to find ways to abuse the enemies ults against them. :3
Hey, Darius, get dunked.
Hmm for Yi it would probably just speed himself up and give all the bonuses to himself like Yi's Wuju style passive. The original would still have the advantage in that case since yi has his passive and active wuju style.He'd probably pull out his box and maybe pull out and swallow a pill and speed up.

And I would love to clone some ultimates like Shaco, Darius, Lissandra, or Skarner

EDIT: He was supposed to be part assassin using burst for his damage then running or finishing off with his ultimate which is why is can go invisible to run or go in.

Mynx The Origin

05-19-2013

Ah, that makes sense.