Ban action required against Gekihen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xIniTiaLxL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

This player refuse to cooperate wiith team and intentionally feeds and letting us 4v5 the whole game. He claimed that this isn't his account and hes doing an elo job for another person so he doesn't give a **** about whether or not he lose us the game in the ranked ladder. I'd be glad to carry some1 else in a game but I'm really mad about those ppl who intentionally ruin your game. Threatening your whole team and verbal abuse as well as verbal harressment.

"Gekihen: lose the game
Sophisme Trempé: flash stun wins the game
Gekihen: ****
AZE05: noobs report lee and rivne
Gekihen: i don't give a ****
AkaMotherF: report riven pls"

That's some quotes I got after the game.

I will attach a screen capture of the players of that specific game. I hope riot can look this since I didn't get any screen shots ingame, too busy team fighting and tring to educate this ignorent.

Please take action against this player to restore healthy and clean enviroment for the rank ladder pls.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

While I understand your frustration, name and shame is not allowed on the forums. Please remove this player's name from this post. Then, I would open a support ticket, being clear, polite, and calm, but with determination. Attach all evidence you have of the player's actions during that game. Remember though, that disciplinary actions are confidential, so you won't know for sure whether the player faces justice.

Shelzin

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
While I understand your frustration, name and shame is not allowed on the forums. Please remove this player's name from this post. Then, I would open a support ticket, being clear, polite, and calm, but with determination. Attach all evidence you have of the player's actions during that game. Remember though, that disciplinary actions are confidential, so you won't know for sure whether the player faces justice.
^^^

Can Not Ban Me

01-05-2013