I have never Questioned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRON x RaVeN x

01-05-2013

I have never Questioned the tribunal till now.
1 bad game does not deem a dearly 15 day ban. Especially since the incident that was harassed in each game and still managed to carry my team after receive countless trolls from my team.
Last I checked muting someone because you dont want to be bothered by the tribunal is not an offenses refusing to communicate is not an offense if pings on the map were used.
Finally I am tired of being banned because more than 50% of the time i am in a match with the toxic randoms of this game, they are trading honor for reports in tribunal.
RIOT you need to check this **** yourself. And not just give out 15 day bans becuase I CARRIED A TROLL TEAM!!! Not cool. Not at all. Maybe if i was trolling of feeding, but no I wasnt. You want proof riot? contact me via email, coz I fraps over 99% of my games.

Alanja

01-05-2013

Hmm if you want to vent air, good.

If you want us to review your case and maybe help you with it, feel free to post your reform card

YueienGato

01-05-2013

And yet we will continue to question your statement without any fact other than yours.

Barcode Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

You don't show up in the tribunal for one game.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

You aren't there for " just 1 case " ... you just got punished for 1 report in your tribunal case, that - if the progression is as usual - should be the 3rd or 4th time you are in the tribunal ( because you say is a 2 weeks suspension ). People voting in the tribunal has nothing to do with how long your punishment is gonna be. That's something the system gives you considering how long were your previous suspensions-.
If you provide a reform card, people here can provide feedback so you don't aim for a perma.

Harate

01-05-2013

Reform card please