Riot, numerous accounts are reporting being hacked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syfiotic

01-01-2013

Well apparently I can't prove that its mine even though I have over 400 games recorded of the account on my computer and now my friend will keep all the ****ing hundreds of dollars i've spent for free, **** you too Riot.

Syfiotic

01-02-2013

Just great. Person on my account not only harasses me every day on my smurf about all the free **** he got. Not only did I waste so much money on this game, but also time I could have spent school related.

**** you Riot and your ****ty support, I quit.

HalpMehPlayze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Guys, Riot's support is awful. We need to do something about this. Read my article, if you agree, leave a comment please. Make this known so they will have no choice.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post33098556

Syfiotic

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalpMehPlayze View Post
Guys, Riot's support is awful. We need to do something about this. Read my article, if you agree, leave a comment please. Make this known so they will have no choice.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post33098556
They don't care. We paid money to a greedy game company that will die soon and no one will care anymore.

Howard098

01-02-2013

Now,now.
I'm in the same boat as you.

Can you post a screenshot of what they replied?
What information did you supply them with.

HalpMehPlayze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syfiotic View Post
They don't care. We paid money to a greedy game company that will die soon and no one will care anymore.
I'm sorry that you feel that way. There is always something that can be done. It just takes time and a lot of people sometimes.

Syfiotic

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard098 View Post
Now,now.
I'm in the same boat as you.

Can you post a screenshot of what they replied?
What information did you supply them with.
I'd rather not post a screen shot because of personal information, but every other question but the date of birth and original email I could not give because the account stolen was given to me by a friend when it was only level 10.

I practically answered everything else and have recordings on lolreplay dating back to season 1/2 and 3.

InsaneDalek Caan

01-03-2013

Bump

This is Paperz

01-03-2013

My account got hacked as well... -iPooLikeYou