Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rise of the Deathless ((Sign-Up))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

01-24-2013

I COME BEARING ANOTHER JOURNAL ENTRY

Day 2

Fen had not been able to find anything but it certainly looks like everything started at the league. Dead bodies are scattered across the entrance and from what I personally can hear the place is deserted. The bodies were all dismembered with no reason of struggle, as if they just fell over and died. Kane was able to find three ways in, the front door, the sewers, and a secret passage. Which way we would’ve gone I don’t know but Mallory pointed out the vault and that swayed the decision to go knocking through the front door. While Fen was mapping out the plan everyone heard something, I didn’t know what everyone else heard but I heard, the ink on the left is lighter than the other, suggesting there was a bit of hesitation before the rest of the sentence was finished, my father screaming for help. As soon as it had started though it finished, so we continued with our plans. We got closer to the entrance where Fen had claimed to see the bodies but nothing was there, Fen claimed there was blood but there was none visible. Thankfully though, Yoshi was able to use his cosmic powers and created a device that was able to detect even the smallest traces of blood. One of the objects though was a typewriter and it listed off names, after we finished reading it a shadow burst out from a cave. This…thing, was composed out of shadow, not even Yoshi’s light could reveal it. None of the attacks we were doing until Yoshi once again used his Luminol to reveal it. The actual form was hideous, it was made of the form of faces of yordles and humans alike into a circle that hung in midair, what happened next I cannot recall as I apparently was knocked out but from what I was told whatever it was decided to use a last ditch attack and knocked everyone out except for Geokhan and Garic.

Pobbes

01-24-2013

ooo.. action, intrigue, horror!.. but where's the romance?

Colonel qt

01-25-2013

nowhere....

SmileyDemon

01-25-2013

Busy with a few things today. I will try to update the Rp at least once today. In the meantime the scene at the New institute of war is frozen until Necro posts.

Colonel qt

01-25-2013

How long are you prepared to wait for Necro's post?

Colonel qt

01-25-2013

Wonder where necro is right now...

Pobbes

01-25-2013

Imagines necromonger in Fiji, on a beach, sipping Mai Tais, wearing shades

Realizes he has no idea what necromonger looks like...

I suppose a necromonger would be like some kind of floating skull or something

Imagines of floating skull in Fiji, on a beach, sipping Mai Tais, wearing shades

...but how do the shades stay up if has no ears?

Alright, the skull has got a tinted monocle.

... but that only covers one eye, what about the other one?

... it suffers

Colonel qt

01-26-2013

lol

but seriously smiley, how long are you going to wait on necro?

SmileyDemon

01-26-2013

till the end of the weekend then I will just say his oc was captured.
then I will use my dm powers to move the day forward.

SmileyDemon

01-26-2013

I''ll make up the inaction with a fairly large transition post.